PDA

View Full Version : £10NL vs LAG live

Willd
11-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Villain is an insanely LAG but fairly good player who will play virtually any 2 cards preflop (he was probably about 90% VPIP and ~30% PFR) but was bullying the table post-flop and being paid off when he had a hand (he was ~£30 up at the time of the hand in question).

I had previously played a hand against him where there was a straddle and 2 limpers to me on the button with AK. I raised to 5x the straddle (£1) and villain called. Flop came 3 rags after he checked dark and I checked behind. turn was another rag and checked through again. River paired the turn iirc and he bet about 1/2 pot and I called and won with my AK high.

The hand in question I was in the bb in a straddled pot with 88. 3 limpers to me and I decide to limp as well (possibly should be raising here but I'm pretty certain I'm not going to take it down pre-flop and it's not a nice hand to be playing OOP in a raised pot).

The flop comes Q53 with 2 diamonds including Qd. I open for .8 (pot £1.2) and it's folded round to villain who calls. Turn is another queen and I bet £2 (pot £3) and he calls again. River is a 3rd queen, I check, he bets £7 (pot £7) and I call.

Assuming stacks of 150bbs, how could I play this hand differently (if I should at all)? Should I be folding the river or c/c, c/f or c/r an earlier street?

Willd
11-08-2006, 08:58 AM
bump