PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Operatives

DeliciousBass
11-07-2006, 07:39 AM
I just wanted to congratulate all of you on an A+ effort to push our agenda here on 2+2. Unfortunately, astute Comboyzfan uncovered our nefarious plot early in the game and we were not nearly as effective as we could have been.

I want to give special props for some of our more devious ploys such as getting the nearly 11,000 dollars for our poster-boy Jim Pederson. Under the guise of, "raising money for a candidate to oust poker bad boy Kyl and show the political world that Poker players may very well be a force to be reckoned with" we were able to simply pull the wool over the eyes of the community and raise the money that will put our candidates in the win column.

But again, Cowboyzfan was there to ruin the party with his overwhelming resume including items like, "I've been here for two years" and "My IQ is a billion". As operatives it was clear that he was the monkey in our wrench.

But fear not fellow Operatives, I think that we did a good enough job of convincing the twenty-four faithful 2+2'ers that remained on this board (anxiously awaiting Mason's famed statement) that tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999.

In all seriousness, stop reading this and get out and vote!

for the Democrats

P.S. The Cowboys suck.

DeliciousBass
11-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Again congratulations Operatives...far better than expected.

Now, if you will, turn your attention to rooting for the San Francisco 49ers. Yes, we're 3-5 and have continued our recent tradition of sucking but given the miracle you Operatives helped create I think we can do the same with the Niners. Barring that, focus on the Golden State Warriors.

Again, hopefully Cowboyzfan will not use his mind-rays to affect our ability to pull for the Niners (or Warriors) but keep an eye out nonetheless.

Operatives, dismissed.