PDA

View Full Version : NL25 6max - Flopped straight

d00nut
11-07-2006, 01:14 AM
I haven't been at the table long, but I've been catching cards. First hand I played, I flopped 2 pair after defending against a raise, got it all in, and got drawn out on by tptk. Not too long after I reloaded, I doubled up with aces. I've been mixing it up since then, too, so I'm looking like an action guy to anyone who's been paying attention. No good reads on opponents. SB has about 15, UTG has about 8, and I cover by a long way.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG calls, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, Button folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $3.5</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: Q/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($10.75, 4 players)
<font color="red">SB bets $5.25</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises all-in $12.05</font>.

I could've thrown it away preflop, but I figured I could get lots of action if I hit hard. Now that I've hit, what's the plan?

Phytopath
11-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Why are you playing this hand against players that are so short? Fold to their re-raise PF, you wont hit this flop often enough to make much against the shorties.

Anyway you have to call here, if your up against AK so be it.

DanJ.
11-07-2006, 01:33 AM
whats stack sizes? fold preflop unless ur deep, shove the flop if u have 100bb's stack, if ur deep, raise for value looking to get it all in.

tannenj
11-07-2006, 02:10 AM
your preflop call is horrible.

you luckboxed the flop, now stick it in.

helloimcdog
11-07-2006, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
your preflop call is horrible.

you luckboxed the flop, now stick it in.

[/ QUOTE ]