PDA

View Full Version : General MicroNL Advice....using PT to make it better?

iraise50
11-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Hi, thanks for reading. I've deposited a toal of $150 on UB and withdrawn $2k. I'm a long term winner on micro-stakes, rarely playing above $100NL. I took off a few months after cashing out and moving, and have been playing again. I made a $50 deposit, within two weeks pulled it out and am only playing with "house money" since it's all profit.

Over 12k hands I'm +14.12PTbb/100. I'm doing a "Jesus" system, never having more than 10% of my roll on the felt, and I 4 or 5 table. Well, my VPIP is...16.73. My questions...am I really that over-tight. I in general don't call raises with AQ or less, just about never with a sc unless I'm in later positions, but do call to 5bb with a pocket pair. I've intentionally been playing rather tight, but its kind of hard to loosen it up once you get stuck in a rut.

My aggression factors are:

0.39 Preflop
2.97 Flop
1.83 Turn
2.02 River

0.83 Total

Putting it all together, can you make general suggestions for improving my play?

In early position, what is the weakest pair and weakest unpaird calls you will re-reaise with at these micro stakes?

I almost always limp with the lower pocket pairs, suitced connectors and Ace-s suited, AJ and AT if the board is passive.

General help? Please don't flame overly-much, I jsut want to be a stronger player and am unsure of how to adjust my VPIP and aggression factors, style of paly, to make myself better.

Thanks.

matrix
11-06-2006, 08:14 PM
General uNL answer.

Stats = no goot. Over a tiny sample size they are very hard to work out what you might be doing wrong/right. FR or 6max? (this makes a big difference)

Post hands - read stickies - post advice on other peoples hands - get better - profit.

Over 12k hands you are running *hot*

but nice work so far /images/graemlins/smile.gif

weakest cards to reraise with depends on stacksizes and villains and my image and table image and my position. Somtimes AA/KK sometimes 76s sometimes 72o - it depends.

at 6max limping usually sucks (unless you have sc's and are overlimping) if you're going to play a hand you should almost always raise first in at micro stakes cos it builds the pot so you can get bigger bets in on later streets when you hit a hand.

iraise50
11-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Only full ring, I leave if it reamins at 6 for two orbits, or ever gets under 6.

I have only had PT for the 12k hands on the desktop, and another 9k on the laptop (stats nearly identical)

Running good, running bad, I close my sessions as a winner 80% of the time.

How about the aggression? Am I really that much over-tight with my current VPIP?

EMc
11-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Look in the FAQ here and SSNL for PT Help threads.