PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Poker - Free Flight for Canadians

jln
11-05-2006, 05:56 PM
I have "won" a free flight from Paradise Poker, as I am sure many of you have <u>BUT I can not raise a response from them </u> to find out where I can go from Vancouver and to book etc. Has anyone? Is this a total scam? What can we as a group do about it? - it is not above-board to make such an offering and then not follow through. Bombard them with e-mails - fax, write letters??? If anyone has had a positive response please let me know how you did it - I am new to this forum so not sure how to get around - except I can read my emails - Thanks!

cvpoker
11-05-2006, 06:00 PM
we can not do anything, they screw us and we take it and play elsewhere.

Richard Collier
11-05-2006, 06:00 PM
I did receive a response from them about my free flight on October 20 at 5:13 PM which had a link to how to get the flight. The link appears to be customized for each user so it does not good to share it here (nor would I want to as apparently it can only be used once for each user) but they did follow up on this that way. It was the same email that invited me to play in an Aussie Millions sattelite, which unfortunately they got the time wrong on - they said it started at 2:15 PM when in fact it started at 2 PM - but other than that, they did send additional info. You may want to check your inbox to see if you got that message on October 20th.