PDA

View Full Version : WSEX - kahnawake gaming commission

paul_wilmot
11-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Does Wpx even have a certificate from Kahnawake?
Anyone else smells something *fishy*?

Kevmath
11-04-2006, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does Wpx even have a certificate from Kahnawake?
Anyone else smells something *fishy*?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Where are you licensed and located?
Yes, World Poker Exchange is licensed and regulated by the government of Antigua and Barbuda, a sovereign nation in the Eastern Caribbean. We are wholly located in Antigua and run our entire operation from here. This is not just a remote server location for us. The government of Antigua and Barbuda takes regulation of the offshore wagering industry very seriously. Not just any company can get a license here.

[/ QUOTE ]

paul_wilmot
11-04-2006, 01:45 PM
heh,nothing about kahnawake statement. its funny, because i can (did) make/made money on most of the sites (party, ub, ft, mansion from 1/2 to 20/40 roughly) i had played only wpx is hard as hell. i came up with this.
1. i play against bots from site (no rake - we take your money instead)
2. players there are top of line in limit holdem (mid stakes 3/6 mainly)

anyhow, kurosh had some assuption about site being corrupt i guess i can support his thesis

iH8poker
11-04-2006, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
....wpx is hard as hell. i came up with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this Paranoid (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7905422&an=0&page=1&vc=1 ).

No wpex bots at wpex, I'm sure. There may be other bots, but none that I have seen. If I was a bot person, I would do stars or party instead, as they have * more stable software * more clueless players. Wpex is not impossible to beat, I beat it all the time and I'm a REC! But you gotta use your head, and it is aggressive. Never sit above your limit. TAG style still works, and LAG working occasionally, but you are likely to get burned with TT vs KK all in (NL), so TAG is better at that site, and for other reasons too.

mpslg
11-04-2006, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
heh,nothing about kahnawake statement. its funny, because i can (did) make/made money on most of the sites (party, ub, ft, mansion from 1/2 to 20/40 roughly) i had played only wpx is hard as hell. i came up with this.
2. players there are top of line in limit holdem (mid stakes 3/6 mainly)

anyhow, kurosh had some assuption about site being corrupt i guess i can support his thesis

[/ QUOTE ]

If there are bots and it is "corrupt," then I must be a damn good player. I win before rakeback and I've been playing there since April. The game is different, but I've never seen anybody who I thought was cheating.

5thStreetHog
11-04-2006, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
....wpx is hard as hell. i came up with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this Paranoid (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7905422&an=0&page=1&vc=1 ).

No wpex bots at wpex, I'm sure. There may be other bots, but none that I have seen. If I was a bot person, I would do stars or party instead, as they have * more stable software * more clueless players. Wpex is not impossible to beat, I beat it all the time and I'm a REC! But you gotta use your head, and it is aggressive. Never sit above your limit. TAG style still works, and LAG working occasionally, but you are likely to get burned with TT vs KK all in (NL), so TAG is better at that site, and for other reasons too.

[/ QUOTE ]Sure,this is very easy for you to say IH8.But the truth is,"ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS FOR SURE!!!"(sorry i couldnt resist,i love that part /images/graemlins/grin.gif)