PDA

View Full Version : Paradise-- problems getting money out

Dooper
11-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Some of my friends in states that were barred early are not able to withdraw their money at Paradise. (Paradise closed out 10 states pronto; the rest can play for a month on what they have in account.) Obviously, this is not good. And does not bode well for the full US shutdown.

I got my money out early so can't verify this personally.

Is anyone else having problems?

Gomez
11-03-2006, 10:46 PM
I live in one of those banned states. I cashed out with no problem just after the bill was signed.

Sniper
11-03-2006, 11:57 PM
According to Paradise, all US players continue to have access to the cashier for cashout purposes.

Are you sure the problem they are having isn't with the ewallet they were using, which may have stopped US transactions? (firepay for example)

StellarWind
11-04-2006, 03:30 AM
I'm a stranded FirePay user and I've already discussed this issue with support:

[ QUOTE ]
In this case the only option left for us is to sending a paper check to your mailing address registered in your account. Please be advised to send us a cashout request via email and our Cashier Team will process the cashout manually.

[/ QUOTE ]
Paradise was my very first poker experience. I can't believe that in a few days it will be gone /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

fatshaft
11-04-2006, 09:13 AM
they've been hardest hit by the law, down about 80%. I had a load of stacked bonuses there, doubt I'll ever clear them now, withdrew all my funds today.