PDA

View Full Version : Poker Cruise with WPS???

poker.player
11-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Is anyone aware of the poker cruise that World Poker Showdown (http://www.worldpokershowdown.com) is hosting on april 22- 29?

I heard that it's amazing, and the boat, "Mariner of the Seas" is beautiful I would realy appreciate if I can have your feedback.

Thanks!

MrFizzbin
11-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Hmmmm guy with 2 posts talking about how amazing a cruise will be and providing a link for information..... Sounds like a stealth product pimp job to me but I could be wrong... I have been in the past....

mshalen
11-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't know about the WPS but the ship is fantastic.

Warren-PokerMD
12-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi All,
Warren Karp here...I hope you all have a great holiday season...I am the tournament director for all WPS events. This company hired me for my fun event style, so I made the structures for these events like I was playing in them...which means, lots of starting chips, long rounds and flatter payouts.
The ship IS amazing, minature golf, ice`skating, great food etc. Further we become a family onboard, meet at the cocktail party, go to the poker room, eat at the same dining room, then we beat each others brains out at the tables again.
The room is open whenever we're not in port.
Lastly, the ship has a total of 3500 guests (fish) who wander down to our pokerroom every cruise!!

If you have any questions, please email me directly Doc (at) pokermd.com

I hope to see you there, book early for cabins close to the roon...IT'S A BIG SHIP!!!!!!

FellKnight
12-04-2006, 09:26 PM
I've been to 2 of the 4 WPS events so far (St. Maarten and Costa Rica, and cannot say enough good things about them. Among my best poker experiences ever.

Fell