PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars VPP question

kbar13
11-03-2006, 02:17 PM
I am a silverstar on Pokerstars so am getting FPP's at a rate of 1.5 times the regular rate. Does this also mean that I receive 1.5 times the VPP's or do I still get only the regualr rate for the VPP's.

My explanation sucks so let me use an example. I am a tournament player, so for every $27 turbo I play, i get 15 FPPs. Do I get the same amount of VPP's, or do I only get 10 VPPs regardless of VIP status? I am asking because I would like to achieve gold status, but I don't think I can make it without the extra VPP's. Thanks in advance.

Lessu
11-03-2006, 02:25 PM
multipliers don't apply to vip status nor to bonuses

so you are silverstar and you play a tourney with $1 fee you'll get 5 VPP's and 7.5 FPP's so you'll need 800 of these tourneys to make 4000 VPP's or 533.33 of these tourneys to make 4000 FPP's.

PokerTime4Me
11-03-2006, 02:26 PM
The FPP multiplyers that come with VIP tiers do not affect VPP accumulation. I pretty sure thats the reason why PS has FPP and VPP.

MuckinWinners
11-03-2006, 02:52 PM
VPPs accumulate at a BASE rate and are used to determine VIP status.

FPPS accumulate at a BASE rate and a BONUS rate. The BASE FPPs are used for clearing bonuses and in the store. The BONUS rate FPPs are used in the store.

This is the standard, EXCEPT when Stars does some special promo, which has happened once or twice as I remember.