PDA

View Full Version : New Ongame skin (US accepted)

scscoach
11-03-2006, 11:51 AM
http://www.towergaming.com/online-poker/landing/neteller.html

This offer looks too good to be true. Anyone play here yet? I can't find expiration time for bonus though.

pokerchap
11-03-2006, 01:02 PM
seems like a new version of poker room or something

Pokeraddict
11-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Tower Gaming has been on a spam campaign. No one seems to know anything about them as they came out of nowhere. With the history of Ongame skin debacles I would be very careful here.

Jerry D
11-03-2006, 02:32 PM
At least one other ongame sking that I have heard of is also staying open to US customers: Americas Cardroom. They said that ongame is letting the skins decide for themselves if they want to serve us customers, sounds kinda whacky, I guess time will tell.

BigBiceps
11-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Can't be true, otherwise FCP would not have left OnGame.

mtx
11-03-2006, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.towergaming.com/online-poker/landing/neteller.html

This offer looks too good to be true. Anyone play here yet? I can't find expiration time for bonus though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played there, did a promo where I got Poker Office free..
I received my $50 bonus and cashout within 24 hours like other Pokerroom skins...they seem like a good site.

pokerchap
11-03-2006, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tower Gaming has been on a spam campaign. No one seems to know anything about them as they came out of nowhere. With the history of Ongame skin debacles I would be very careful here.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean be careful? Like don't deposit large amounts of money?

Pokeraddict
11-03-2006, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can't be true, otherwise FCP would not have left OnGame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Futurebet is their licensor and they are getting kicked off of Ongame. This is the major reason Full Contact is leaving IMO. It certainly looks better to say it is to allow U.S. players but basically they are losing their license to be a part of Ongame.

I'm not certain how cost effective it would be to create a new license under Ongame just for themselves so it is probably most feasible to go elsewhere.

Pokeraddict
11-03-2006, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean be careful? Like don't deposit large amounts of money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Jukep
11-03-2006, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's definitely wise to exercise caution with unknown Ongame skins.

However, I opened an account with Tower and cleared the $300 bonus. The bonus was credited and my cashout was very fast. They also don't seem to be associated with Futurebet.

Pokeraddict
11-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Correct, they are not hosted on the Futurebet server or do anything that would make one think they are a part of Futurebet.

Red Lion
11-03-2006, 06:54 PM
So...... can they be trusted?

Pokeraddict
11-03-2006, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So...... can they be trusted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Enter at your own risk. FWIW a poster at BW says they would not accept him as a player as he was from the U.S. which is contrary to all of their spam.

Red Lion
11-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh ok. At what point was he rejected? During initial account creation, or when he tried to deposit.

Pokeraddict
11-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Creating the account I believe.

kdog
11-03-2006, 09:29 PM
From their 'create an account' page

[ QUOTE ]

I have read and agreed to the terms of service. Furthermore I acknowledge, that due to the 'Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 2006' real money games or possibilities to make deposits are not offered to U.S. Customers

[/ QUOTE ]