PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Cash for Points permanent?

Bobo Fett
11-03-2006, 02:36 AM
I saw a reference to this in another thread, but I thought it might deserve its own. There is now a link right on the cashier page that allows you to redeem your points. It happens instantly, no more waiting to hear back. Also, when you choose to do this, there is a checkbox asking if you'd like to "Automatically convert points from now on". Hmmm...sounds like this might be a long-term bonus...

Fat Nicky
11-03-2006, 03:09 AM
that would be awesome!!!

RAHZero
11-03-2006, 03:57 AM
Sure looks like it. This is pretty sweet if it is, I ended up with over 100% rakeback in October after this, bonuses and regular RB. The new feature is pretty cool too, we get paid as soon as we hit convert, so no waiting. I like!

5thStreetHog
11-03-2006, 04:04 AM
I havent played UB yet.I saw the threads last week about this promotion and was interested,but figured it would die.Has anyone tried to email them since they added the conversion feature to see if they will confirm this promotion will become a fixture?

chicagoY
11-03-2006, 05:13 AM
They're really improving as a site--now if we could just stock the pond a bit.

adi
11-03-2006, 08:14 AM
i don't see any redeem link in my cashier, where exactly should it be? the new points section is now showing 0 but i haven't received any email about the 3rd week points. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bobo Fett
11-03-2006, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't see any redeem link in my cashier, where exactly should it be? the new points section is now showing 0 but i haven't received any email about the 3rd week points. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be a "Convert Last Week's points" link right above the "Redeem Ultimate Points" link (which is for the store).

adi
11-03-2006, 08:41 AM
it's because there's a 750 points minimum and i didn't play much the last few days, i just read the rules again... so i couldn't have the link there.

PokerEveryDay
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I emailed them and this is what they told me.

Thank you for contacting us.

At this moment, we do not have information about future UltimatePoints for Cash promotions.

We kindly invite you to check our promotions page frequently for updates, at the following address:

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/index.html

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,

Jorge
Customer Service Department

It would be great if they did this indefinitely.

thedarknight
11-03-2006, 03:43 PM
definitely a good promo

getting raped by TAGs on the turn is not.

Kazuma
11-03-2006, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By popular demand, our Turn Your UltimatePoints™ into Cash promotion is back for another week, giving you another big chance to earn more cash!

Earn at least 750 UltimatePoints between 12:01am on Friday, November 3rd and 11:59pm on Thursday, November 9th by playing in real-money Ring Games, Sit-‘n-Gos and Tournaments and you’ll be on your way to increasing your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just logged into UB and this was in one of the pop up links. Let us gogogogogogo.

onetimeuse
11-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Yes the promotion is good.

But, UB continues to be one of the toughest sites online. Good luck making money by actually playing poker!

5thStreetHog
11-03-2006, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I emailed them and this is what they told me.

Thank you for contacting us.

At this moment, we do not have information about future UltimatePoints for Cash promotions.

We kindly invite you to check our promotions page frequently for updates, at the following address:

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/index.html

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,

Jorge
Customer Service Department

It would be great if they did this indefinitely.

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks PED,i hit em ep yesterday through their email support link,but i think it never went through.Saved me the trouble of sending them another.I figured they wouldnt have much to say,but was worth a try.