PDA

View Full Version : Chad Batista wins WSOP Circuit Indiana

sonofstev
11-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Famed online player Chad "LilHoldem954" and "M8kinmoves" Batista wins the 2006 WSOP Circuit Indiana. Check out the details here (http://www.tropicalpokerblog.com), one of the few blogs to cover the event. This is his second brick-and-mortar tournament ever - the first was a couple days ago where he took fourth in a preliminary event at Ceasars Indiana.

Alex Jacob
11-02-2006, 08:59 PM
take it down grill

Matt24
11-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Chad is sick, total domination. I had 5% of him, some nice sweat today on the rail. Chad could contend for 2007 POTY if he travels all year.

and btw AJ-what I told you in Micon's room was slightly incorrect, the guy actually went 2-30 on Saturday afternoon in early games. he bet 6 strait up wagers, winning 2 of those, but in his 26 parlay/teaser bets, he went a solid 0-26.

willie
11-03-2006, 02:05 AM
and btw sports betting is just a serious leak for most people.

there are some that beat it- but i watch many people w/ a serious sickness up close- it's hillarious.

Matt24
11-03-2006, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

there are some that beat it- but i watch many people w/ a serious sickness up close- it's hillarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you thought that I meant Chad went 2-30 or what, but that wasn't what I meant, it was someone from my local area that I was talking about. Alex knows what I'm talking about. sort of more to it, trust me I know all about sports betting.

Tyler Durden
11-05-2006, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea it sucks. I've recently gotten into it. Luckily I don't bet much (just $10 or $20 per game) and I just see it as an entertainment cost.