PDA

View Full Version : TT OOP v a tricky opponent on an unders flop(6max 50NL). line?

Montezuma21
11-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi.

You hold TT in the SB. a tricky, aggressive villain (def. a winning player) with stats of 30/20/4 over 200 hands raises in the CO. He is positionally aware and has been raising from the button when folded to him 40% of the time.

You are generally reasonably aggressive in LP but villain has been seriously cramping your style, and you haven't really hit that many good hands. You've shown down one donkish bluff, but otherwise you've been folding a lot on the flop and turn. Your image is between weak-tight or weak-loose.

The hand: (100 BB stacks)

you hold T/images/graemlins/diamond.gifT/images/graemlins/heart.gif in the SB. villain opens for 3.5BB in the CO. DO you raise or call here? Assume you flat call.

Flop comes 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif5/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

How do you play this on the flop?
What's you plan on the rest of the hand?
Does a rainbow flop change your answer?

cheers.

Panthro
11-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Tough questions without specific reads, but I'll chime in with my 2 cents.

1) I'm raising with TT in the BB against an aggressive player who opened from the CO exactly 100000% of the time. Not interested in playing a mid pair OOP against a solid opponent.

2) If I just called PF, then I'd either lead out, or c/r the flop. I'd lead towards a c/r since a solid villain could easily call my single bet with nothing but overcards thinking I was on a draw.

3) the rest of the hand? If he called my lead out bet I'd throw up and then base my decision on the turn card. If he called my c/r then I'd probably slow down. I would think he has to have me beat, or at the very least a strong draw. This is a tough spot OOP.