PDA

View Full Version : TruePoker Reload - 30% to $120

Sand
11-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Another reload here - good until Nov. 7th.

Do these stack?

5thStreetHog
11-02-2006, 06:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Another reload here - good until Nov. 7th.

Do these stack?

[/ QUOTE ]

* Players who are dealt in earn credit for one "Qualified Raked Hand" where the pot is raked $1 or more. Players who are dealt in where the pot is raked less than $1, earn a fraction of a credit toward a Qualified Raked Hand, e.g. where the pot is raked $.50, each player dealt in earns 1/2 of a Qualified Raked Hand credit under this Bonus/Promotion. ** Only one “deposit” per account can qualify for this Bonus, it may not be stacked with any other deposit bonus or deposit promo , but it will be earned concurrently with any VIP Bonus you have.

5thStreetHog
11-02-2006, 06:18 AM
10x BTW

JayLeno
11-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Is it worth clearing?
Did they improve the site over the last year or is it the same bad software?

5thStreetHog
11-02-2006, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth clearing?
Did they improve the site over the last year or is it the same bad software?

[/ QUOTE ]If you want to bang out a bonus and have no other ones in the works,its not horrible.But,honestly,i got the email as well,looked at it for ten seconds.Then went back to banging out AP reload that clears twice as fast,with more player traffic.About the software,i havent played in awile at True.I know they made upgrades,but not sure exactly the effect.

1p0kerboy
11-02-2006, 06:43 PM
I might look this one up and check out TruePoker again.

Hopefully I can find enough games.

5thStreetHog
11-02-2006, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]CODE:NOVTRUE

MicroBob
11-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Wonder why I'm not getting e-mails from True anymore.
Haven't gotten them in 2 months or so I think.
I used to always get their monthly promotional stuff, etc.

Probably wouldn't get around to this bonus anyway though. Perhaps they are psychic and already knew that so they decided to take me off their list.

uDevil
11-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Check your junk email folder. That's where all emails from Truepoker get automatically sent when I get them. Maybe that partly explains the low traffic there.

5thStreetHog
11-02-2006, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wonder why I'm not getting e-mails from True anymore.
Haven't gotten them in 2 months or so I think.
I used to always get their monthly promotional stuff, etc.

Probably wouldn't get around to this bonus anyway though. Perhaps they are psychic and already knew that so they decided to take me off their list.

[/ QUOTE ]Its funny you mentioned that Bob.I last played at True about 6 months ago.Banged out the sign up bonus,said cute graphics /images/graemlins/tongue.gif,then havent played since,Like you,i received regular emails for awile,then they stopped hitting me up.But,few days back,i was forced to switch the email address i had been using as my primary poker address.Pain in the a**.But since i changed my Neteller email,i went to the sites i had downloaded that still accepted U.S. players and changed my email address at those sites to match.One was TruePoker.I think thats why they hit me up this time.

1p0kerboy
11-02-2006, 10:36 PM
I opened True Poker tonight.

Very few games were going, although based on lobby stats the few tables looked good.

However, I am a multi-tabling nit so I'm gonna have to pass this time. I wish there was more traffic at the site.

JayLeno
11-03-2006, 04:35 AM
Well - more traffic comes only if they bother improving their [censored] software. Wonder if they did - My hopes are very low!
I might try it out - I will shure return and post my experience! I know they hate my post´s - but someone has to tell them to do their job better.....

Sarge85
11-03-2006, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NL pretty much is your only hope.

I don't know why it's such a ghost town there, I would have thought they would have picked up some post Party shutdown, but it's pretty dead there.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

5thStreetHog
11-03-2006, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NL pretty much is your only hope.

I don't know why it's such a ghost town there, I would have thought they would have picked up some post Party shutdown, but it's pretty dead there.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Good question.The few days after the legislation passed,TP CEO was actively hitting up 2+2.It seemed to me at least,that it was gaining them a little bit of momentum,at least in the public opinion realm.But its been awile now since ive seen him post,and this bonus seems to be the exception,not the rule.Having mentioned that,i believe this is one thing that hurts them.Their bonus dollars just clear to slow for low small stakes,microlimit type players.And there is not enough traffic yet to make their few bonuses attractive for grinders.Basically,their is just always better bonus options for 99% of players elsewhere.

MicroBob
11-03-2006, 07:15 PM
he asked quite a bit a few months ago about what kinds of bonuses they should offer or attract 2+2'ers, etc etc.

Everybody was chiming in with stuff like, "5x is really good. 7x is okay." etc etc etc.

But TP doesn't offer a 'true' 10x when they say '10x' because each raked-hand doesn't count as a full raked-hand.
They do the 'partial raked-hand' thing for hands raked under a dollar.

So for lower stakes players it's more common to play a bunch of 'partially raked-hands' and it becomes more of a 20x bonus which obviously is pretty sucky.

Also - the software is slow and distracting.
People have suggested to him for several months (years I guess) to fix this and/or offer a 2d version.

The fact that they STILL haven't done this indicates that they don't have an interest in doing so for whatever reason.

True seems to feel that their 'niche' is for a more 'fun and realistic live atmosphere' that one gets at their 3d tables.
This will attract the players who want to have a good time experiencing this 'feel' (which I do admit actually DOES feel a little bit more like live-poker than other sites).

The fact that their traffic is so small should have proved to them long ago that this idea isn't going to drive-in the customers.

The complaints on this forum should have proved to them long ago that it is actually driving many potential customers away.

But they stubbornly stick with the 3d tables even though not many players are there and many people tell them that they would consider playing there if they had a 2d option.

5thStreetHog
11-03-2006, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he asked quite a bit a few months ago about what kinds of bonuses they should offer or attract 2+2'ers, etc etc.

Everybody was chiming in with stuff like, "5x is really good. 7x is okay." etc etc etc.

But TP doesn't offer a 'true' 10x when they say '10x' because each raked-hand doesn't count as a full raked-hand.
They do the 'partial raked-hand' thing for hands raked under a dollar.

So for lower stakes players it's more common to play a bunch of 'partially raked-hands' and it becomes more of a 20x bonus which obviously is pretty sucky.

Also - the software is slow and distracting.
People have suggested to him for several months (years I guess) to fix this and/or offer a 2d version.

The fact that they STILL haven't done this indicates that they don't have an interest in doing so for whatever reason.

True seems to feel that their 'niche' is for a more 'fun and realistic live atmosphere' that one gets at their 3d tables.
This will attract the players who want to have a good time experiencing this 'feel' (which I do admit actually DOES feel a little bit more like live-poker than other sites).

The fact that their traffic is so small should have proved to them long ago that this idea isn't going to drive-in the customers.

The complaints on this forum should have proved to them long ago that it is actually driving many potential customers away.

But they stubbornly stick with the 3d tables even though not many players are there and many people tell them that they would consider playing there if they had a 2d option.

[/ QUOTE ]Bingo!!!

JayLeno
11-05-2006, 08:57 AM
-and the fact that they wont make improvements suggest that they dont care about customers - they are satisfied with the crap they have. I guess they spend their time sleeping instead of working.....

flafishy
11-06-2006, 03:41 PM
You crystallized my thoughts exactly, Bob. I'm absolutely amazed that whenever I decide to check out True Poker again about every six or eight months, not a thing has changed. Still that crappy slow, gimmicky software and still damn near impossible to find an active LHE table.

You'd think somebody there at some point would figure out that what they're doing isn't working -- and either change it drastically to try something new or just close the place down.