PDA

View Full Version : This has UGLY written all over it: 25nl KK (6max)

rzweig
11-01-2006, 06:31 PM
i was so sure he had JQ but i couldnt put this down. I also had no stats on the guy .

WPEX
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
5 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
hero: $37.45
CO: $28.72
Button: $29.15
SB: $17.61
BB: $47.29

Pre-flop: (5 players) hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
<font color="#fffffffff">hero raises to $1</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif ($4.1, 4 players)
BB checks, <font color="#fffffffff">hero bets $3</font>, CO folds, <font color="#fffffffff">Button raises to $8</font>, BB calls, hero calls.

Turn: A/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($28.1, 3 players)
BB checks, hero checks, <font color="#fffffffff">Button bets $20</font>, BB calls, hero calls.

River: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($88.1, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="#fffffffff">hero bets $8.45</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Results:
Final pot: $113.45
<font color="#ffffff">BB shows Ac 6c</font>
<font color="#ffffff">hero shows Kh Kd</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Button shows Qh Jh</font>

Jigsaws
11-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Stack sizes? If &lt; $50 effective I push the flop.

Yaboosh
11-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Disgusting.

Dude. You have a cold caller in the BB. You have button's range demolished. You have an extremely draw heavy board. Calling here on this flop is terrible. Super terrible. Super duper terrible.

rzweig
11-01-2006, 06:47 PM
what if button had 2 pair or a lower set? bb had been playing very loose passive so i wasnt as worried about him.

Jigsaws
11-01-2006, 06:49 PM
If he had 2 pair or a lower set and you push the flop, you stack him! YAY!

Yaboosh
11-01-2006, 06:51 PM
If button had 2 pair or a lower set then you would STACK HIM. Oh no!

Being afraid of the nuts when you are holding the second nuts with the nut redraw is ridiculous. You are betting the flop not to protect your hand from draws but to make sure the money gets in before a scare card falls.

SubaruSTiMike
11-01-2006, 06:53 PM
I don't think you should post results, and also why are you hidding the action? Kinda hard to see =X. But yeah, RAISE THIS FLOP, 2 playersin with a draw heavy board, gotta raise even push if stacks are short. You still have outs and Set of Kings is the nuttzzz, next time he won't have the straight.