PDA

View Full Version : echeck's

zac7179
11-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Call me new to all this but I was needing to know if echeck's on stars is still able to be used as a load opition? If so with the new bill how is it still legal? I have always used epassporte on p[arty, but starts doesn't use it so trying to find new options. Thanks in advance

Onaflag
11-01-2006, 04:55 PM
eChecks worked fine for me, simple, fast, and free. As far as legality, don't know and don't care, as long as it worked.

Onaflag.........

RoundGuy
11-01-2006, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Call me new to all this but I was needing to know if echeck's on stars is still able to be used as a load opition? If so with the new bill how is it still legal? I have always used epassporte on p[arty, but starts doesn't use it so trying to find new options. Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

eChecks worked fine for me on Full Tilt. Although I think there is a limit as to how much you can deposit, at least until you get a certain number of transactions under your belt.

As for "legal", the new law doesn't make it illegal for us to deposit, it makes it illegal for a site to accept it.

The new law does direct new rules to be written to attempt to block these types of transfers, but frankly, I don't think eChecks will ever be a problem as long as there are processors willing to run them through.

zac7179
11-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the help