PDA

View Full Version : For all the Legal Experts

Cactus Cactus
11-01-2006, 12:02 AM
I must say I do appreciate the advice that I get on here.

Situation:
I am a US citizen. I live about 2 hours away from Mexico. If I were to obtain a mexican bank account would I be able to go to Mexico to play online poker.

The only problem I can see is that when I sign up, it says that you need to fill out your name is address and because I don't have a residence in Mexico the only thing I can put is a residence in the US.

Tell me what you think
thanks

dxu05
11-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Yes? I know that when you go into indian reservations in California the age to play poker is 18 and thus 18 year olds drive over there all the time.

Uglyowl
11-01-2006, 12:55 AM
I live smack dab in the middle of the United States and will play online poker tonight. Why are we having the conversation now?

dxu05
11-01-2006, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I live smack dab in the middle of the United States and will play online poker tonight. Why are we having the conversation now?

[/ QUOTE ]

foresight

ericicecream
11-01-2006, 01:47 AM
You're going to drive two hours whenever you want to play online poker and look for a sign that says "we have high speed internet, mi casa su casa?"

What am I missing here?

Unabridged
11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're going to drive two hours whenever you want to play online poker and look for a sign that says "we have high speed internet, mi casa su casa?"

What am I missing here?

[/ QUOTE ]

you can use a proxy to play from home but have your IP address show up from somewhere else