PDA

View Full Version : AKo vs PF Min-Reraise from LP Fish

shpanko
10-31-2006, 03:54 PM
Sorry no hand converter, where do we go for full tilt hand conversion?

I only have 30 or so hands on villain but he is loose and passive and fish about 60/4/.6. Usually when I see a min-reraise pf from a fish it is almost always AA or KK (sometimes AKs). Do you guys play this hand any differently?

Full Tilt $50 NL Full Ring

Villain has $24 and I cover

Preflop:

Two limpers to me and I make it $3 from the CO with AdKc. Villain min-reraises to $5.50 from SB. Limpers fold. I call. Two of us to the flop.

Flop: Kh 8h 7s

Villain bets $6 and I call.

Turn: 9h

Villain bets $7 and I call.

River: 2d

Villain bets all-in for $5 and I call.

Any other way to play this? Anyone fold or raise anywhere?

shpanko
10-31-2006, 09:10 PM
No one has any input on the subject? Well I have two strong words for you...come on!

helloimcdog
10-31-2006, 09:12 PM
I'd probably just push the flop and lose because of all the draws out there, the 9h definitely didnt help on the turn so i think i would be pushing either on the flop or turn, your line works sometimes tho. if youre going to call the reraise pf with AK and you hit a K, then i figure you might as well raise it, what else were you hoping for

Roadstar
10-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Personally I don't think 30 hands is enough to judge that this guy minraises w/ AA/KK/AKs only. Therefore, I think your call down is fine. There are more combos of AK than AA and KK.

However, if you really thought his range was that tight, why are you calling down?

Big Poppa Smurf
10-31-2006, 10:27 PM
don't we talk about this all the time? i've seen lots of minraises lately at the FT $50 with aq/ak/random stuff.

mmaddalena
10-31-2006, 11:01 PM
if you call preflop and hit a K I dont see you getting away from the hand