PDA

View Full Version : NETeller Debit Card

Mr_Pathetic
10-31-2006, 10:30 AM
I just recieved a NETeller debit card for first time. I noticed the expiration date to be 07/07 and was wondering is this a supposed pull out date? I understand most other cards do not expire for over a year at the least.

Quacker
10-31-2006, 11:10 AM
My first one had the same, exp 7/7 but strangely enough, I got a new one in the mail today, exp 9/9, different acct #. Check your home mailboxes!

Quacker

zombies kill
10-31-2006, 01:11 PM
yeah i just got a new one too, even though my original is only a few months old. anyone know why? are they doing this to everyone?

ZManODS
10-31-2006, 01:12 PM
Any logical reason behind them issuing new cards now?

I.Rowboat
10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I got mine this week as well. They had announced over the summer that they would be issuing new cards in October that were "more secure". FWIW, I think this is unrelated to the recent legislation.

Quacker
10-31-2006, 02:45 PM
A heads up, I had about 500 usd on my old card that I tried to pull out today and couldn't. I activated my new card and currently the money on the old card isn't showing up. I called support and they said to give it about 24 hours and the money will show on the new card, at which time I can withdrawl it.

Quacker

Prodigy
11-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Quacker. I was wondering what the deal was until I found this thread and post.
i also had money in my old debit card. I just activated my new card yesterday, Tuesday October 31, and the money has not yet appeared in my new debit card. I'll give it another day before I start calling up support.

Please let me know if anyone else had money in their old neteller debit card and the money has been moved to their new neteller debit card.

Quacker
11-01-2006, 07:21 PM
As promised by Neteller, my money on the old card has been transferred and is now waiting for me to withdrawl from the new one, took about 24 hours.

Quacker