PDA

View Full Version : today's unlimited hold them adventures

nath
10-30-2006, 05:34 PM
where hero makes a great call vs. Dustin Dirksen and loses anyway.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $3/$6
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
Hero: $609
UTG+1: $250.65
CO: $513.40
Button: $665
SB: $911
BB: $1734.90

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $21</font>, 2 folds, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($51, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $45</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises all-in $644</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls all-in $543</font>.
Uncalled bets: $56 returned to Button.

Turn: T/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($1227, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1227)

River: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($1227, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1227)

Results:
Final pot: $1227
<font color="#ffffff">Hero showed 2c 4c</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Button showed Th Qh</font>

where hero takes a shot at 10/20 and loses a 400BB pot with AA to Twincaracas.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $20 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($1980)
Hero ($3842.50)
BB ($3127)
UTG ($1706.50)
MP ($4684)
CO ($4209)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to $80</font>, Button calls $80, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $380</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls $300, Button calls $300.

Flop: ($1160) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $750</font>, CO calls $750, Button folds.

Turn: ($2660) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets $880</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2712.5</font>, CO calls $1832.50.

River: ($8085) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: $8085

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Ad Ah (two pair, aces and sixes).
CO has Ts Td (full house, tens full of sixes).
Outcome: CO wins $8085. </font>

I hate poker. I can't even tell if I'm playing well or not because I keep losing so much to the beats and coolers.

keikiwai
10-30-2006, 05:36 PM
i don't like hand 1 for reals....

nath
10-30-2006, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't like hand 1 for reals....

[/ QUOTE ]
obviously it is nonstandard but his line was very transparent. also, metagame or something

derosnec
10-30-2006, 05:39 PM
you have a set a new record as being the only person to lose with AA against a set. a reporter will be along shortly for your comments.

nath
10-30-2006, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have a set a new record as being the only person to lose with AA against a set. a reporter will be along shortly for your comments.

[/ QUOTE ]
worthless

Triumph36
10-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Hand 1 is terrible.

ASPoker8
10-30-2006, 05:52 PM
He got it in with the best of it... kind of

mak15
10-30-2006, 05:52 PM
best case scenario?

Board: 9h 4h 3c
Dead:

equity (%) win (%) tie (%)
Hand 1: 47.2727 % 47.27% 00.00% { 4c2c }
Hand 2: 52.7273 % 52.73% 00.00% { QhTh }

10-30-2006, 05:53 PM
not even

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt

990 games 0.031 secs 31,935 games/sec

Board: 4h 3c 9h
Dead:

equity (%) win (%) tie (%)
Hand 1: 47.2727 % 47.27% 00.00% { 4c2c }
Hand 2: 52.7273 % 52.73% 00.00% { QhTh }

--- /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

bigt439
10-30-2006, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 is terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

its barely right if the guy flips his hand. awful.

keikiwai
10-30-2006, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 is terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not a bad read based flip now that i look at it again, i just usually decline those when i'm running bad, since i like having the bones in my fist unbroken

oh, and if you say, you never run bad, you just ran bad, stfu

Triumph36
10-30-2006, 05:55 PM
This is my last strategy post in this thread, but what if Villain has 56h or A5h? Now he's a significant dog. Throw even one set into his range, and Dirksen's range is a big overdog to second pair, no kicker.

keikiwai
10-30-2006, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is my last strategy post in this thread, but what if Villain has 56h or A5h? Now he's a significant dog. Throw even one set into his range, and Dirksen's range is a big overdog to second pair, no kicker.

[/ QUOTE ]

but you forget that nath looked into villain's sole.... duh!

AbreuTime
10-30-2006, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but you forget that nath looked into villain's sole.... duh!

[/ QUOTE ]

And pot odds make this call mandatory.

onoble
10-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Hand one is a horrible call ... dont be mad.

nath
10-30-2006, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah pushing $600 into a &lt;$100 pot is a line often taken with a set
do you guys even consider things like this when you write? or are you gung ho in your attempts to remove the people element from poker?

gumpzilla
10-30-2006, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
do you guys even consider things like this when you write? or are you gung ho in your attempts to remove the people element from poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

What if he bluffs with 77 there? As others have pointed out, the call is super thin knowing exactly what he has, and that's almost your best case scenario.

KRANTZ
10-30-2006, 06:29 PM
dustin dirksen sucks

Dan87
10-30-2006, 06:30 PM
in hand one even if you knew you were ahead you had to have known that he had some kind of draw which must include overcards so you're 50/50 a great majority of the time, and like 70/30 at best. I'm gonna assume you just felt like gambling.

nath
10-30-2006, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if he bluffs with 77 there?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Who [censored] does that? Why the [censored] would anyone shove 77 there? Are you guys thinking logically or just inventing scenarios to insert hands into his range that would make me look like a moron?

mak15
10-30-2006, 06:36 PM
nath, by my quick calculation you made $16 with that call given the hand he had. i'm pretty sure you need to think he has complete nonthing a decent amount of the time to justify that call.

gumpzilla
10-30-2006, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What? Who [censored] does that? Why the [censored] would anyone shove 77 there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't have thought anybody would have called with bottom pair no kicker there either, but this hand proved me wrong.

Josh.
10-30-2006, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dustin dirksen sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

button opens, DD calls in sb, i squeeze w KK, button folds, DD calls. flop like J53r, DD checkraise shoves, i snap call. TT no good. gg dusty

mak15
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a pretty good line if you're going to call with the hand you did.

calm down, don't try to justify a terrible play.

Triumph36
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played a very similar hand recently - I had TT, flop was 974 two-tone. I c-bet, thinking LAG shoved all in, I called. About all the mid-stakes and high-stakes pros I showed it to felt it was a terrible call, and explained why - all I have to do is give him a set like 1% of the time and I'm screwed. And I had an overpair to the board.

gumpzilla
10-30-2006, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dustin dirksen sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

buttom opens, DD calls in sb, i squeeze w KK, button folds, DD calls. flop like J53r, DD checkraise shoves, i snap call. TT no good

[/ QUOTE ]

I think nath's read was that he wouldn't shove there. I think you must have the hand wrong.

Josh.
10-30-2006, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dustin dirksen sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

buttom opens, DD calls in sb, i squeeze w KK, button folds, DD calls. flop like J53r, DD checkraise shoves, i snap call. TT no good

[/ QUOTE ]

I think nath's read was that he wouldn't shove there. I think you must have the hand wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just confirming that he sucks

nath
10-30-2006, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah pushing $600 into a &lt;$100 pot is a line often taken with a set.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah well we've never played before and he doesn't know i'll do that. also, i'm not calling this hand in every situation, but after some thought about the action i was like "this is a flush draw like 99% of the time; if i'm wrong, sure, i'm an idiot, but i'll take that chance." i was pretty damn certain and was getting a reasonable price on a flip. plus there's metagame value in showing this down, and for those of you who think i'm not aware of my image or how to adjust to a table, i invite you to come sit with me sometime.

and really: the suggestions that he's pushing a set or some 55-77 hand as a bluff just don't make any sense. come on now. you KNOW that.

einbert
10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
i don't guys hand #1 looks pretty standard to me but whatever

nath
10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dustin dirksen sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Quite a big difference in check shoving a reraised pot and blasting a 6x pot all in out of nowhere. I'm sure you know this, though, and are just pretending to be ignorant for the sake of mocking me.

mak15
10-30-2006, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah pushing $600 into a &lt;$100 pot is a line often taken with a set.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah well we've never played before and he doesn't know i'll do that. also, i'm not calling this hand in every situation, but after some thought about the action i was like "this is a flush draw like 99% of the time; if i'm wrong, sure, i'm an idiot, but i'll take that chance." i was pretty damn certain and was getting a reasonable price on a flip. plus there's metagame value in showing this down, and for those of you who think i'm not aware of my image or how to adjust to a table, i invite you to come sit with me sometime.

and really: the suggestions that he's pushing a set or some 55-77 hand as a bluff just don't make any sense. come on now. you KNOW that.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure i played with you as recently as today, assuming your avatar gives away your name.

Moonshine
10-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Nath,

I think you're a sweet dude but your call in hand 1 is absolutely terrible. Like really really bad

you have my sympathy for hand 2 though, that [censored] blows

nath
10-30-2006, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pretty sure i played with you as recently as today, assuming your avatar gives away your name.

[/ QUOTE ]
you may have. i play more LAG than most but jesus that doesn't mean i suck

Tonding
10-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Nath, everybody else would get flamed like hell for posting 2 hands like this in BBV.

nath
10-30-2006, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nath,

I think you're a sweet dude but your call in hand 1 is absolutely terrible. Like really really bad

you have my sympathy for hand 2 though, that [censored] blows

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i was a little freaked by the turn bet but TC had just called me down with 44 when I had QQ so I thought there were enough times he floats or just gets out of line that made the play right

And I don't really see the point in debating hand 1 anymore, I know exactly what everyone is saying, but I think he has about exactly what he did almost 100% of the time here, not to mention there is some value into having the table think you are borderline retarded or at least very wild
also i don't mind racing for $600, that's why i play overrolled

snagglepuss
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
josh,

dirksen likely wasn't bluffing/semibluffing in your hand. (obviously i can't know w/o stack sizes, but if i had to guess i'd say no).

nath
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nath, everybody else would get flamed like hell for posting 2 hands like this in BBV.

[/ QUOTE ]
You really need to look at it as part of the ongoing series "nath returns to no limit hold 'em cash games and gets his ass kicked pretty much regardless of when or how he gets his money in"

Moonshine
10-30-2006, 07:06 PM
after watching yve play twin the other night i've realized how much of a complete assclown he can be sometimes. you just gotta get stacked there

i'll work on ignoring that little voice that makes me post anything remotely resembling strategy in bbv

Josh.
10-30-2006, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
josh,

dirksen likely wasn't bluffing/semibluffing in your hand. (obviously i can't know w/o stack sizes, but if i had to guess i'd say no).

[/ QUOTE ]

i posted teh hand to show that he sucks. that is all i was doing

FoxwoodsFiend
10-30-2006, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who [censored] does that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dustin D does.
[ QUOTE ]
Why the [censored] would anyone shove 77 there?

[/ QUOTE ] he apparently has his reasons because he does
[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys thinking logically

[/ QUOTE ]
No they're not
[ QUOTE ]
or just inventing scenarios to insert hands into his range that would make me look like a moron?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're getting lucky that against this particular villain, their invented scenarios are close to the truth.

Also, no offense, but this is an AWFUL call and DD is definitely capable of playing a set like this.

absoludicrous
10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Who [censored] does that? Why the [censored] would anyone shove 77 there? Are you guys thinking logically or just inventing scenarios to insert hands into his range that would make me look like a moron?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is often the case with BBV strategy. Morons making moronish statements to make the OPs look like morons.

killsadie
10-30-2006, 07:28 PM
"LOL IM SO HAWT!!!" - Nath
gtfo

snagglepuss
10-30-2006, 07:42 PM
josh,

i am terrible at reading comprehension and thought you posted the hand to support the notion that nath sucks, not DD. sorry!

EC10
10-30-2006, 07:48 PM
nath,

i think all the hands you've posted so far in this "series" of losing big pots involve raising some [censored] like 42s or 84s UTG.

see what i'm getting at?

Little_Luck
10-30-2006, 07:50 PM
In hand 1, I've seen many players push the flop there with hands like 1010 and a9. You made a sick read and have much bigger balls than I to call. Probably why I still rarely make it out of NL 1/2 too often.

keikiwai
10-30-2006, 07:50 PM
lolo this is my favorite thread today to comeback and read responses... i check every 5 minutes

nath
10-30-2006, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"LOL IM SO HAWT!!!" - Nath
gtfo

[/ QUOTE ]
you [censored] registered 6 weeks ago and like 1/2 your BBV posts are trolling me
what the [censored] is your hardon for me? i should get you banned
edit: or play you HU for bankrolls. either way before you start rattling sabers with experienced players, why don't you contribute one useful post to 2+2, just one

nath
10-30-2006, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nath,

i think all the hands you've posted so far in this "series" of losing big pots involve raising some [censored] like 42s or 84s UTG.

see what i'm getting at?

[/ QUOTE ]
except for the huge pots with AA, KK, or top two pair, yes, you are exactly right

snakekilla88
10-30-2006, 08:03 PM
h1 i dont like that much, but you still got your money in as a favorite

nath
10-30-2006, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They're getting lucky that against this particular villain, their invented scenarios are close to the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]
that strikes me as really, really weird

[ QUOTE ]
Also, no offense, but this is an AWFUL call and DD is definitely capable of playing a set like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
most people don't know that i can see souls through computers. it's a rare gift and part of my huge edge in any game i play in.
also, no offense, but i'm pretty sure i know more than you when it comes to unlimited hold them.*

ok, look, it's not like "OMFG INSANE BEAT" in hand 1, it's "man, that sucks, i went with my read and was right and lost anyway". and yes, if i had lost i might well be posting "i had a sick read... that i am a [censored]." whatever, hand 1 isn't really that major. hand 2 is the one in which i'm more concerned about my actual play.

* - i'm obviously kidding, just want to nip that in the bud before i get a whole bunch of "OMFG DO U KNOW WHO FF IS WTF"

KRANTZ
10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
there is a reason that strategy shouldnt be posted in BBV

plz just trust those of us who have taken money from him, DD is bad

untouchable
10-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Yesterday I lost an all-in on the flop vs twin-caracas w/ 33 vs KJo on a T83 board at $1K NL, which is higher than my regular limit. He 3-bet all-in.

Also, I think I was at your table today. I was like, OMG, THE nath! Then I left because you guys kept 3-betting.

EvanJC
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"this is a flush draw like 99% of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

you're behind a flush draw and the pot is small. im retarded bad at poker and even i know this hand is terrible. sux about hand two though.

nation
10-30-2006, 08:24 PM
nath,

there is no way you can be 'close to 100% sure' that he has qt hearts there. his range is much wider than that and most of those hands make your call terrible. don't tell me that you had a "read." it's impossible to just put that hand in his range along with air. just admit your call was very fishy and move on.

hand 2 is standard...sucks you ran bad while moving up but christ that happens every day. bad bbv post.

rowdyclassmate
10-30-2006, 08:35 PM
I thought DD played much, much higher?

keikiwai
10-30-2006, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nath,

there is no way you can be 'close to 100% sure' that he has qt hearts there. his range is much wider than that and most of those hands make your call terrible. don't tell me that you had a "read." it's impossible to just put that hand in his range along with air. just admit your call was very fishy and move on.

hand 2 is standard...sucks you ran bad while moving up but christ that happens every day. bad bbv post.

[/ QUOTE ]

obv. you're weak tight, sry

RunDownHouse
10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
nath,

I think the call in hand 1 is pretty bad. If he's shoving a set even sometimes there, you're in really bad shape.

tufat23
10-30-2006, 08:44 PM
i hate hand 2 much worse that hand 1

keikiwai
10-30-2006, 08:46 PM
nm barely pot... just more zeros than i'm used to

FoxwoodsFiend
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nath,

I think the call in hand 1 is pretty bad. If he's shoving a set even sometimes there, you're in really bad shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to feel more and more ashamed of my role in taking this from a "nath made a super-thin call that was correct against villain's hand and lost" thread and turning it into a "hey, i know not to call with second pair here also! yea me!" thread.

FoxwoodsFiend
10-30-2006, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i hate hand 2 much worse that hand 1

[/ QUOTE ]

then you're incredibly bad at poker

RunDownHouse
10-30-2006, 08:48 PM
FWF,

You really think we've talked about it enough? Maybe someone could throw in some stove numbers to complete the discussion.

nath
10-30-2006, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I think I was at your table today. I was like, OMG, THE nath! Then I left because you guys kept 3-betting.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I 3-bet 4 times, once each of JJ/QQ/KK/AA, and I was at the table for &lt; 30 minutes. I was running preflop hot

[ QUOTE ]
there is no way you can be 'close to 100% sure' that he has qt hearts there.

[/ QUOTE ]
"any two hearts"

[ QUOTE ]
don't tell me that you had a "read."

[/ QUOTE ]
please do not mock my psychic abilities

[ QUOTE ]
just admit your call was very fishy and move on.

[/ QUOTE ]
never! you're all nits

[ QUOTE ]
bad bbv post.

[/ QUOTE ]
you clearly aren't getting what i'm doing here, this is a mere page in the bbv serial novel of my return to cash games

THEOSU
10-30-2006, 10:29 PM
nath,

need me to round up the posse?

nath
10-30-2006, 10:39 PM
OSU,

No need to directly involve them yet, but tell them to be at attention.

EC10
10-30-2006, 10:46 PM
nath,

i [censored] love that you are responding to each and every post in this thread. i did this once on another forum, and that whole "me against the world" feeling is awesome

JOHNY CA$H
10-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Heh... opp is a fav in first hand... 2nd hand is fairly standard... I suspect some third of fourth level humour here...

EvanJC
10-30-2006, 10:53 PM
if he's 48th leveling here everybody just got owned hard

Weir
10-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Move up to where they respect your calls.

And if they still don't respect your calls....10k fight.

yo.

DLizzle
10-30-2006, 11:23 PM
I was at the table for hand 1 and I was looking forward to a thread on it.

nath
10-30-2006, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was at the table for hand 1 and I was looking forward to a thread on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
i recognized the name. i believe another 2+2er was at our table as well.
i'm pretty sure we played a couple of interesting hands, from my POV anyway. i'll look at the hand histories when i get out of the shower.

yvesaint
10-30-2006, 11:28 PM
nath u suck at poker and do mad drugs too!!!

*cue nath defense mechanism*

SilverLining1
10-30-2006, 11:28 PM
Nath,

You play your game unconventionally, and I respect you for that. However, you should try to resist the urge to take coinflips in cash games. You are good enough to make cash without them.

EC10
10-30-2006, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nath,

try to resist the urge to take coinflips in cash games. You are good enough to make cash without them.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL DONT UNDERSTAND CASHGAMEAMENTS

keikiwai
10-31-2006, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
opp is a fav in first hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

Army with harmony
Dave drop a load on 'em

OPP, how can I explain it
I'll take you frame by frame it
To have y'all jumpin' shall we singin' it
O is for Other, P is for People scratchin' temple
The last P...well...that's not that simple
It's sorta like another way to call a cat a kitten
It's five little letters that are missin' here
You get on occassion at the other party
As a game 'n it seems I gotta start to explainin'
Bust it
You ever had a girl and met her on a nice hello
You get her name and number and then you feelin' real mellow
You get home, wait a day, she's what you wanna know about
Then you call up and it's her girlfriend or her cousin's house
It's not a front, F to the R to the O to the N to the T
It's just her boyfriend's at her house (Boy, that's what is scary)
It's OPP, time other people's what you get it
There's no room for relationship there's just room to hit it
How many brothers out there know just what I'm gettin' at
Who thinks it's wrong 'cos I'm splittin' and co-hittin' at
Well if you do, that's OPP and you're not down with it
But if you don't, here's your membership

Chorus:
You down with OPP (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who's down with OPP (Every last homie)
Who's down with OPP (All the homies)

As for the ladies, OPP means something gifted
The first two letters are the same but the last is something
different
It's the longest, loveliest, lean-- I call it the leanest
It's another five letter word rhymin' with cleanest and meanest
I won't get into that, I'll do it...ah...sorta properly
I say the last P...hmmm...stands for property
Now lady here comes a kiss, blow a kiss back to me, now tell me
exactly
Have you ever known a brother who have another like ah girl or wife
And you just had to stop and just 'cos he look just as nice
You looked at him, he looked at you and you knew right away
That he had someone but he was gonna be yours anyway
You couldn't be seen with him and honestly you didn't care
'Cos in a room behind a door no one but y'all are there
When y'all are finish, y'all can leave and only y'all would know
And then y'all could throw the skeleton bones right in the closet do'
Now don't be shocked 'cos if you're down I want your hands up high
Say OPP (OPP) I like to say with pride
Now when you do it, do it well and make sure that it counts
You're now down with a discount

Chorus:
Who's down with OPP (Every last lady)
Who's down with OPP (All the ladies)

This girl ah tried to OPP me
I had a girl and she knew that matter-of-fact my girl was partner's
that
Had a fall out, disagreement, yeah an argument
She tried to do me so we did it in my apartment, bust it
That wasn't the thing it must have been the way she hit the ceiling
'Cos after that she kept on coming back and catchin' feelings
I said, "Let's go my girl is coming so you gotta leave"
She said, "Oh no, I love you Treach" I said, "Now child please"
You gots to leave, come grab your coat, right now you gotta go
I said now look you to the stairs and to the stairwindow
This was a thing, a little thing, you shouldn't have put your heart
'Cos you know I was OPP, hell from the very start
Come on, come on, now let me tell you what it's all about
When you get down, you can't go 'round runnin' off at the mouth
That's rule number one in this OPP establishment
You keep your mouth shut and it won't get back to her or him
Exciting isn't it, a special kinda business
Many of you will catch the same sorta OPP is you with
Him or her for sure is going to admit it
When OPP comes, damn-- skippy I'm with it

Chorus:
Who's down with OPP (This whole party)
Who's down with OPP (This whole party)

Break it down!

nath
10-31-2006, 03:04 AM
update from tonight's adventure: villain is a huge fish (as evidenced by preflop) and the reason i'm in this game. yes, he stacks off with like 50 worse hands here.

Poker Stars
6 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $1183
UTG+1: $1554.75
CO: $459
Hero: $570
SB: $643
BB: $600

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $24</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $80</font>, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls, CO folds.

Flop: 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif ($193, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $135</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($463, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero is all-in $355</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($1173, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1173)

Results:
Final pot: $1173
<font color="#ffffff">UTG+1 showed 4d 6d</font>

Boquense
10-31-2006, 03:27 AM
This twin-caracas guy has me puzzled.
I thought he was a well known high stakes player?

Does he just have a total disregard for money, is some kinda crazy tilt monkey, a total donkey or all of the above??
These hands are all from today:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($1928.50)
BB ($995)
UTG ($909)
Hero ($3831)
Button ($1325)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $40</font>, SB calls $35, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $180</font>, Button calls $140, SB folds.

Flop: ($400) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $250</font>, Button calls $250.

Turn: ($900) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $565 (All-In)</font>, Button calls $565.

River: ($2030) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $2030

BB has Qd Ad (one pair, aces).
Button has 5c 9c (high card, ace).
Outcome: BB wins $2030. </font>
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($1376.50)
UTG ($1438)
Hero ($2415)
Button ($1545)
SB ($2018.30)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $40</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $210</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $1545</font>, SB calls $1335.

Flop: ($3100) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: ($3100) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: ($3100) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: $3100

Button has Ad Kh (two pair, eights and fives).
SB has 7c 9h (two pair, eights and fives).
Outcome: Button wins $3100. </font>

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

CO ($3964.85)
Button ($1245)
SB ($227)
BB ($727)
Hero ($1014.95)
MP ($2176.55)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $37</font>, MP calls $37, CO calls $37, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $130</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $223</font>, MP calls $186, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $227</font>, Hero calls $4, MP calls $4.

Flop: ($728) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $787.95 (All-In)</font>, MP calls $787.95.

Turn: ($2303.90) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($2303.90) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $2303.90

SB has 9c Ac (high card, ace).
Hero has 9s 9d (one pair, nines).
MP has Kh 2h (one pair, kings).
Outcome: MP wins $2303.90. </font>

In case you didn't get it, he's the guy with 95,97,K2 respectively.

nath
10-31-2006, 03:46 AM
every time i take a shot at a good game or a fish i run like [censored]
my life is a beat

furyshade
10-31-2006, 03:49 AM
http://www.launchpoker.com/wsop/wsop-2006/2006-wsop-results/-event-21-no-limit-holdem-shorthanded-/

your life is such a beat, how do you go through this torture?

DLizzle
11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
every time i take a shot at a good game or a fish i run like [censored]
my life is a beat

[/ QUOTE ]

find any interesting hands? I was playing like a girl in that session so maybe not. Might have been a couple when it got 3 handed.

DLizzle
11-01-2006, 12:38 AM
looking through PT it seems as though you pushed me off a million pots. I'm such a weiner. I found a kinda retarded fold I made, just had a strong feeling a I was about to stack off.

FullTiltPoker Game #1171154962: Table Pomerado (6 max) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:37:29 ET - 2006/10/30
Seat 1: RikaKazak ($842.75)
Seat 2: Tony Pisser ($991.75)
Seat 3: drbobw ($337.65)
Seat 4: DLizzle ($631)
Seat 5: Dustin Dirksen ($1,258)
Seat 6: jtho ($749.75)
drbobw posts the small blind of $3
DLizzle posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to DLizzle [Th Td]
Dustin Dirksen folds
jtho folds
RikaKazak folds
Tony Pisser raises to $15
drbobw folds
DLizzle raises to $48
Tony Pisser calls $33
*** FLOP *** [6s 4c 8h]
DLizzle bets $60
Tony Pisser raises to $165
DLizzle has 15 seconds left to act
DLizzle folds
Uncalled bet of $105 returned to Tony Pisser
Tony Pisser mucks
Tony Pisser wins the pot ($216)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $219 | Rake $3
Board: [6s 4c 8h]
Seat 1: RikaKazak didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Tony Pisser (button) collected ($216), mucked
Seat 3: drbobw (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: DLizzle (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 5: Dustin Dirksen didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: jtho didn't bet (folded)

jfish
11-01-2006, 12:46 AM
nath,

i was that person you were talking to today. you're a nice guy, but good lord do you have leaks.

jfish
11-01-2006, 01:20 AM
and for fks sake, do NOT berate gimmienutz at the table.

nath
11-01-2006, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nath,

i was that person you were talking to today. you're a nice guy, but good lord do you have leaks.

[/ QUOTE ]
i know. i played a few hands really badly. my major goal right now is to eliminate huge mistakes.

[ QUOTE ]
and for fks sake, do NOT berate gimmienutz at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH ALKDSHASLDFHSLADFHLSAJFHLH

Full Tilt Poker
6 players

Stack sizes:
UTG: $586.20
UTG+1: $907.35
CO: $697.60
Button: $1020.10
SB: $819
Hero: $1422.45

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif
3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $12</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $48</font>, Button calls.

Flop: T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($99, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $66</font>, Button calls.

Turn: J/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($231, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $231</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $1308.45</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button calls all-in $675.1</font>.
Uncalled bets: $402.35 returned to Hero.

River: 6/images/graemlins/club.gif ($2043.2, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2043.2)

Results:
Final pot: $2043.2
<font color="#ffffff">Button showed 7s Th</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Hero showed Ks Qs</font>

Full Tilt Poker
5 players

Stack sizes:
Hero: $1001.10
CO: $806
Button: $591
SB: $2761.05
BB: $848

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $21</font>, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($69, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $69</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $276</font>, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: T/images/graemlins/club.gif ($621, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $480</font>, SB calls.

River: 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($1581, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero is all-in $224.1</font>, SB calls.

Results:
Final pot: $2029.2
<font color="#ffffff">SB showed Th 7h</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Hero showed As Ac</font>

i'm going to go kill myself

nath
11-01-2006, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
looking through PT it seems as though you pushed me off a million pots. I'm such a weiner. I found a kinda retarded fold I made, just had a strong feeling a I was about to stack off.

FullTiltPoker Game #1171154962: Table Pomerado (6 max) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:37:29 ET - 2006/10/30
Seat 1: RikaKazak ($842.75)
Seat 2: Tony Pisser ($991.75)
Seat 3: drbobw ($337.65)
Seat 5: Dustin Dirksen ($1,258)
Seat 6: jtho ($749.75)
drbobw posts the small blind of $3
DLizzle posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to DLizzle [Th Td]
Dustin Dirksen folds
jtho folds
RikaKazak folds
Tony Pisser raises to $15
drbobw folds
DLizzle raises to $48
Tony Pisser calls $33
*** FLOP *** [6s 4c 8h]
DLizzle bets $60
Tony Pisser raises to $165
DLizzle has 15 seconds left to act
DLizzle folds
Uncalled bet of $105 returned to Tony Pisser
Tony Pisser mucks
Tony Pisser wins the pot ($216)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $219 | Rake $3
Board: [6s 4c 8h]
Seat 1: RikaKazak didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Tony Pisser (button) collected ($216), mucked
Seat 3: drbobw (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: DLizzle (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 5: Dustin Dirksen didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: jtho didn't bet (folded)

[/ QUOTE ]

yah i just checked, you got owned, but i did have 6 outs

quickfetus
11-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Nice/lucky call in hand 1, but owned. As for hand 2, getting deceptively outflopped by uberLAGs is awesome! Bad luck man.

nath
11-01-2006, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice/lucky call in hand 1, but owned.

[/ QUOTE ]
yah i was weighing "he almost never folds any pair here" vs. "he pot bets ace high on the turn here every time" as to what to do there

[ QUOTE ]
As for hand 2, getting deceptively outturned by uberLAGs who call a pot-raise on the flop with second pair no kicker is awesome! Bad luck man.

[/ QUOTE ]

jfish
11-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Seat 1: Nath ($1,364.20)
Seat 2: ChimpOnMeth ($609)
Seat 3: primemutton ($516.80)
Seat 4: 1-DROY ($207)
Seat 5: jfish ($828)
Seat 6: DJ Sensei ($1,457.50)
1-DROY posts the small blind of $3
jfish posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to jfish [Kd Kh]
DJ Sensei folds
Nath raises to $21
ChimpOnMeth folds
primemutton folds
1-DROY folds
jfish raises to $90
Nath raises to $1,364.20, and is all in
jfish calls $738, and is all in
Nath shows [Ad Kc]
jfish shows [Kd Kh]
Uncalled bet of $536.20 returned to Nath
Nath: sigh
*** FLOP *** [4h 6h Ts]
*** TURN *** [4h 6h Ts] [9d]
Nath: not my finest hour
*** RIVER *** [4h 6h Ts 9d] [9s]
DJ Sensei: oh sure
Nath shows a pair of Nines
jfish shows two pair, Kings and Nines
jfish wins the pot ($1,656) with two pair, Kings and Nines
DJ Sensei: when YOU get it in there
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1,659 | Rake $3
Board: [4h 6h Ts 9d 9s]
Seat 1: Nath showed [Ad Kc] and lost with a pair of Nines
Seat 2: ChimpOnMeth didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: primemutton (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: 1-DROY (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: jfish (big blind) showed [Kd Kh] and won ($1,656) with two pair, Kings and Nines
Seat 6: DJ Sensei didn't bet (folded)

yes i do 3-bet a fair amount, but WTF with this shove?

nath
11-01-2006, 01:42 AM
it's pretty bad, is what's with it, even though i was playing like me and you were 3-betting me a lot like everyone does

jfish
11-01-2006, 01:45 AM
i'm sure it was just a bad day.

however, i REALLY have to stress that you dont berate fish at the table. you can berate bad tags though, thats fun.

nath
11-01-2006, 01:45 AM
DLizzle, I haven't found any other pots where I made a particular move on you, i layed a couple big pots with you but had big hands.

Oh, except this one, but even so, OSEFD baby!

Full Tilt Poker
3 players

Stack sizes:
Hero: $1418.10
SB: $631
BB: $1014

Pre-flop: (3 players) Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $21</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $69</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($144, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $96</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $1349.1</font>, SB folds.
Uncalled bets: $1253.1 returned to Hero.

Results:
Final pot: $336

DLizzle
11-01-2006, 02:23 AM
haha damn you nath, damn you. but that last hand, lol at me.

FullTiltPoker Game #1171277084: Table Pomerado (6 max) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:10:19 ET - 2006/10/30
Seat 2: Tony Pisser ($1,418.10)
Seat 5: Dustin Dirksen ($1,014)
DLizzle posts the small blind of $3
Dustin Dirksen posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to DLizzle [Th 2h]
Tony Pisser raises to $21
DLizzle raises to $69
Dustin Dirksen folds
Tony Pisser calls $48
*** FLOP *** [Jd Qd Jh]
DLizzle bets $96
Tony Pisser raises to $1,349.10, and is all in
DLizzle folds
Uncalled bet of $1,253.10 returned to Tony Pisser
Tony Pisser mucks
Tony Pisser wins the pot ($335)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $336 | Rake $1
Board: [Jd Qd Jh]
Seat 2: Tony Pisser (button) collected ($335), mucked
Seat 4: DLizzle (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 5: Dustin Dirksen (big blind) folded before the Flop

DLizzle
11-01-2006, 02:24 AM
and yw for the money today too, im so good.