PDA

View Full Version : Trips in unraised big blind NL50

discopro
10-30-2006, 12:36 PM
UTG and SB have been at the table for about two rounds. Villain lost a good-sized pot where he called a raise from the SB with A9o, check-raised an A-high flop, and bet the turn hard. He won a pot where he rivered a flush after he flat called with a OESD and flush draw in position multiway on the turn. So he seems somewhat aggro, but not necessarily with draws, but he hasn't been around long enough for solid reads. He's 44/7.

5-handed. UTG+1 just sat down and posts a blind. UTG ($7, down from a $15 buyin) limps, UTG+1 ($48) checks, SB ($54) calls, I (cover) check with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif8/images/graemlins/club.gif.

Flop comes Q/images/graemlins/club.gifJ/images/graemlins/club.gifJ/images/graemlins/spade.gif. SB bets the pot, $2, I think for a bit and raise to $7, folds to SB who quickly makes it $20.

What's my action? Do you like my raise to $7?

discopro
10-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Also, if you say fold, how big a kicker do I need to play on?

Grumbo
10-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Push.

lippy
10-30-2006, 02:07 PM
With this board, I like the raise... very drawy.

Against the reraise, I push. I see his range including a lot of crap (with him thinking you're just trying to buy the pot). I think he goes broke with a Q a lot and he may a crap club draw. But, I am probably wrong.