PDA

View Full Version : Martins poker trustable? ? ?

cvpoker
01-31-2006, 02:01 AM
this is an email from these clowns, although i have received one of the bonus i eanred, i then eanred another one but i will never get it according to these fools, so i just wasted 20 hours to earn 108$ off the tables without getting the extra 100$ like the promo said, oh well if they dont want my business i gues s i will have to cashotu everypenny and go elsewhere.

ps, it costs 10 eurros to ccahsout to neteller after u make one withdrawl. thats right u only get one free withdrawl, so u might as well cashout everything when u do make a cashout. so here the email. The gaming commission will likely get me my 100 euros, like they have in the past on orther joek sites but the hassel is annoying and i hate wasting time on sites that just try to screw you with false promos. if this happens to you i can forward you a case number once i get it fonalized and save u alot of time. Happy bonus whoring. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi,

Please accept our apologies one more time. Sometimes the system does not
work properly. This case has been already forwarded to our technical
department and the technicians are working hard to avoid similar problems in
the future.

We hope for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Customer Support Service
Martins Poker

-----------[ Original Message ]------------
ID: ()

so you screwed up and i lose 100$ ??? how the hell can u just say oh, our
system messed up and although we know it is our fault we dont care and u
just lose a 100$ bonus for no reason.

Ron Burgundy
01-31-2006, 02:15 AM
You suck at spelling. I can't really understand what the hell you're trying to say, but I've never had any problems with Martins.

thing85
01-31-2006, 02:37 AM
Sober up please, and resubmit this post.

Wires
01-31-2006, 02:39 AM
Another well written post CV. Trustable?

Why don't you go back to the Canadian Tax thread where you called all of the accountants retards.

Those were good times.

Good times I tell ya'.

cvpoker
01-31-2006, 02:53 AM
i called all the fools telling the accountants what the tax laws ar. dont try to make fun of me if u cant read little girl

Wires
01-31-2006, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i called all the fools telling the accountants what the tax laws ar. dont try to make fun of me if u cant read little girl

[/ QUOTE ]

Little girl? Really? You're 12 years old right?

The accountants were telling you that YOU were wrong (see posts by TorontoCFE and sumdumguy). You made an ignorant and rude comment in a thread that was way over your head.

My God, man. You come here looking for advice and no one can even decipher your posts. Why not take the time to make your posts coherent and sensible so you can at least get a helpful reply?

Whatever... I'm sure this means nothing to you and I'm tired.

Gildwulf
01-31-2006, 04:55 AM
ONLINE POKER IS UNTRUSTABLE!

excession
01-31-2006, 09:59 AM
Martin's are very good support wise. Tehir software froze up on me once and I posted a BB whilst logging out. When I logged back I had autofolded - some guy had gone all-in as it happened so i would have folded anwyay.
I emailed them and they re-credited the 2 euros no questions asked and at once.

Let me guess CV - you tried to use the 'decreload' bonus posted on these forums (which was never posted on their site, was infact a bonus on offer at another B2B site and only 'worked' on depositing because of a software glitch). And they haven't paid it. Good. Why should they?

And yes,the word is 'trustworthy' btw..

doublewhoa
01-31-2006, 10:53 AM
I agree that the customer service with Martins is excellent. I deposited using the novdeposit, novreload, and decreload and have gotten the first two. Who cares that they arent paying out the decreload bonus, the other bonuses are damn good on their own. I also heard if you get 3000 VIP points in a month they give you an extra $50. Does anyone know when you are suppose to recieve this $50?

ImsaKidd
01-31-2006, 12:10 PM
Beginning of the next month for VIP $$. So early February for you.

sluttysteve
01-31-2006, 12:11 PM
Another question:

I'm accumulating VIP points right now for clearing the bonus. Am I allowed to use those VIP points for other things, or do they have to be used towards redeeming the bonus? If the bonus is released, do the VIP points disappear?

WinBig
01-31-2006, 12:58 PM
What deposit code do you use when signing up there to get boht bonuses? If I make one $600 deposit with the NOVRELOAD code when I sign up do I get both bonuses?

Bez
01-31-2006, 01:03 PM
You'll need 2 deposits to get NOVDEPOSIT and NOVRELOAD.

dalyspub
01-31-2006, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So NOVRELOAD is still working? It can be stacked with NOVDEPOSIT also correct?

thanks,

bkholdem
01-31-2006, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it mid month and got the 200euro at 600points. I've only cleared about 1k points but assume i'll get the 600euro too at 3k and assume they are stackable.

dalyspub
01-31-2006, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it mid month and got the 200euro at 600points. I've only cleared about 1k points but assume i'll get the 600euro too at 3k and assume they are stackable.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much did you have to deposit for the NOVRELOAD? 600Euro?

Thanks

2easy
01-31-2006, 09:08 PM
€200

Reef
02-01-2006, 09:58 AM
meh, they're fine