PDA

View Full Version : how long does it takes to cash out at winward?

batmanoflove
10-30-2006, 12:06 AM
I requested a withdraw last monday and today I'm still waiting... nowhere I can check the transaction on their site.

aka23
10-30-2006, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I requested a withdraw last monday and today I'm still waiting... nowhere I can check the transaction on their site.

[/ QUOTE ]
Withdrawls are only processed on Mondays. You must request a withdrawl by Sunday night to get it in on Monday. Some players have experienced additional delays for reasons such as requiring ID information or missing/lost neteller ID.

adios
10-30-2006, 01:27 PM
like aka23 stated, only on Mondays. I deposited via Neteller. They sent me some strange email stating that my email address with them and Neteller did not agree. This was patently false so I called them. They stated that I needed to verify my ID. They made me send in a copy of my photo ID and a copy of the utility bill. I worked with customer support immediately after I faxed the copy of my photo ID and my utility bill. After phoning customer support they stated that they could not read my photo id and asked me to scan a copy and send it via email. I did this and they stated that they had successfully verified my identity. Today's a cash out day so we'll see what happens. I also asked for an email verifying that I had met their ID requirements and no response. Just hoping to get my money out.

As an aside with these bonuses having a fax, copy machine, and scanner at home have really helped me expedite this id process. So far I haven't run into any snags. Not all of them require you to verify your ID but enough do that having those tools available does help. You probably only need a scanner and can send copies via email. Also getting on the phone and talking to customer service has speeded things up.

Oddly enough the Clearplay bonuses using the strategy aka23 recommends on his website have been the easiest to cash out of and of course the quickest ones to get for me anyway.

adios
10-30-2006, 06:02 PM

nappy
10-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Any luck, Adios?

aka23
10-30-2006, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any luck, Adios?

[/ QUOTE ]
He wasn't the only one to receive cashouts today. According to my stats page, nearly a dozen were paid today. The vast majority of referred players have been paid at this point. All but one of those came out ahead on the bonus. The average gain was about $325. I'd expect the average gain to be above $400 with optimal strategy. Note that I cannnot distinguish persons who busted from persons who have not been paid yet, so persons who busted are not included in the average.

nappy
10-30-2006, 07:33 PM
That's good to hear, aka23. Thanks for the update!

adios
10-30-2006, 09:01 PM
As stated in other posts my wife plays these bonuses. She had a bad run lost all of the $500 deposit but cashed out $443 of the bonus. She played BJ using basic strategy. Wrote it off to variance as she's been lucky other places so no biggy. I don't think I'll go back to Winward though. Not that confident in them as customer support didn't give me a warm fuzzy due to the funny email and such. But it's just me probably.

maniacut
10-30-2006, 09:01 PM
[censored] [censored] ....still not paid, i will phone them up right now.

Bellagibro
10-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Winward gave me the runaround. 1st it was I did not complete the bonus when I spoke clearly with CS and they stated that I did. So I played a little more then this Monday rolls around and they ask me for ID which I had already sent to them with my original cashout. Man it seems like a lot of work for $400. LOL

maniacut
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
so last time i called them they said i didn't send in my id which i thought i did. so i sent it in again (or first time maybe)...anyway i'd love to hear why i didn't get paid this monday. best possible outcome is another [censored] week of waiting...

LameCapper
11-07-2006, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so last time i called them they said i didn't send in my id which i thought i did. so i sent it in again (or first time maybe)...anyway i'd love to hear why i didn't get paid this monday. best possible outcome is another [censored] week of waiting...

[/ QUOTE ]

I got paid by them this Monday after a two weeks of stalling by them. You have to stay on top of these clowns. I'd resend my ID if I were you, enter a chat afterwards, and receive confirmation that they received the ID AND that it was legible. Make sure to save the chat transcripts of every correspondce you have with these guys otherwise they will conveniently enough for them be "unable" to find previous dialect.

Good luck.

KSOT
11-07-2006, 04:22 PM
I got paid on monday. They didn't even try to stall me.

Tyler
11-13-2006, 03:54 PM
I've tried cashing out for five weeks in a row, and I've gotten a different excuse each time

lmfao this site is a joke

maniacut
11-13-2006, 08:18 PM
I got paid today. Took a long time but that happens sometimes.

Oh and your avatar reminds me of the stripper scene in Closer /images/graemlins/heart.gif