PDA

View Full Version : Specifics on Absolute Bonus Program Needed

brianmarc
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I need a detailed description of how the Poker Pending Account Current Points are awarded, as their customer agreement is rather skimpy on details. So, I'd appreciate anyone providing answers to the following:
What is the definition of "Play"? Do I have to just be dealt a hand, or do I have to actually put money in the pot? If the latter, does a blind count? Is there a minimum rake that has to be taken from the hand in order to trigger the PPACP award? If I have omitted any other considerations please let me know.

BlueLaser
10-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Being dealt in any hand with a rake of 50 cents or more will count towards your bonus. After you collect 100 points, they will deposit $10 of you bonus into your account. The rake hits 50c in a pot that's $10 or more.

Jugador
10-29-2006, 02:01 PM
When you are Platinum or Gold VIP you gain points at a rate of 3x and 2x respectively. Does that only apply for the AP store, or do the bonus $ clear faster as well?

brianmarc
10-29-2006, 03:44 PM
From AP Support

If you are an elite, or platinum VIP player, you will make the same amount of pending points as a regular player, the rules don’t change, so the bonus money clears as fast as it does for every player in Absolute Poker.

The RP’s are made twice and three times as usual, but the prices in the store remain the same for everyone, they don’t make any discounts.

The pending points will be awarded; it doesn’t matter if you fold. Any hand that has generated a rake is considered a raked hand.