PDA

View Full Version : Sit & Go Bonus?

gettym
10-28-2006, 02:20 PM
I want to deposit $500 to a site and play $10-$20 Single table/ 2 table SNGs...

I got an e-mail from absolute saying 100% up to $750... but is this clearable playing smal stakes SNGs?

I am an american player so no sites that ban us.

Thanks.

TKWest
10-28-2006, 02:36 PM
The rate that you can earn bonuses varies quite a bit from site to site.

I got these numbers from Bonus Whores:

% of Rake (SNG Fee) that can be earned back from Bonus:

Full Tilt 42%
Poker Stars 71% (7x bonus - if there are any lol)
UB 20%
Absolute 10%
Doyle's Room 100% (100x bonus - not the 300x)

I play 25NL and find that the bonuses on these sites equal about 100% rakeback.

So it might appear that bonuses clear slower using SNG's but if you like SNG's better than cash games you can still clear them

gettym
10-28-2006, 02:44 PM
So Doyle's Room is the obvious choice? Am I reading that right... sounds good, they have a 100% bonus w/ free Supersystems 1 & 2.

TKWest
10-28-2006, 02:53 PM
You better check it closely yourself - I am not sure but I think the bonus you are referring to is larger but clears slower (300x?).

If so, then the bonus only refunds you 33% of the SNG fee.

Ken_AA
10-28-2006, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So Doyle's Room is the obvious choice? Am I reading that right... sounds good, they have a 100% bonus w/ free Supersystems 1 & 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya you don't want that. What you want to do is contact an affiliate that offers under the table backrake which does not get deducted from your MGR at Doyles room. And then make sure with Doyles room the bonus will clear at 100% of tourny fees. Don't get the books.

Ken

Ken_AA
10-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh also, Bodog gives you 100% tourny fees back with never ending 10% bonuses ( they end if you withdraw and redeposit over and over again in short periods of time, they also offer really easy money prop bets on occasion- see sports betting forum for the senate races thread there)

But maybe you could do Bodog for 50 dollar bonus, then go to Doyles room, then back to Bodog, Then maybe stars will have a reload at 71%, then back to bodog ect.

Also you can get 9K PSO points for Bodog.

Ken

gettym
10-28-2006, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh also, Bodog gives you 100% tourny fees back with never ending 10% bonuses ( they end if you withdraw and redeposit over and over again in short periods of time, they also offer really easy money prop bets on occasion- see sports betting forum for the senate races thread there)

But maybe you could do Bodog for 50 dollar bonus, then go to Doyles room, then back to Bodog, Then maybe stars will have a reload at 71%, then back to bodog ect.

Also you can get 9K PSO points for Bodog.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunatley this is all gibberish to me, Bodog sounds good though.