PDA

View Full Version : Europoker bonus problem- DRACULA

WhatDoesCallMean
10-28-2006, 10:08 AM
i received the following email last night but Europoker are telling me that im not eligible for the bonus as DRACULA is for first deposits only.

has anyone else received the email and been credited the bonus?

[ QUOTE ]
Dracula is coming...
Halloween is just around the corner.and so is DRACULA! So get your garlic out and be prepared for a visit from Dracula on Oct 29. If you live to survive the Dracula Re-Buy Tournament you will win a prize package worth $7500 to an EPT event in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Use your stake on Dracula...It's only $3!
The Dracula Re-Buy Tournament is a one-off $3+$0 Texas Hold'em tournament. There will be unlimited $3 re-buys in the first hour and a $3 add-on at the break. As a special feature you can even play in the tournament as one of the many spooky characters that will be gathered at the tables. Including Dracula himself!

Get your teeth stuck into the Dracula tourney!
Simply make a deposit from October 16th with the code below:

DRACULA
Make a deposit now using the code 'DRACULA' and you will receive a free ticket to the Dracula Re-buy Tournament as well as a fangtastic 100% bonus up to $100!*

Deposit now

Tell me more

Have an horrific night at the tables!
Team EuroPokaaaarrggghh!

Offer ends October 29th 1300 ET
*standard player point rate applies

[/ QUOTE ]

tufat23
10-28-2006, 12:23 PM
dude, its $3

WhatDoesCallMean
10-28-2006, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, its $3

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

u get as far as the $3 tournament ticket and refuse to read as far as the $100 bonus? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sigurd
10-28-2006, 05:16 PM
The exact same thing happened to me. I looked around and found a 20% up to 50$ reload: NOSFERATU

I'm considering writing them a mail to get them to stop sending me sign up offers, but I doubt that it will do me any good.