PDA

View Full Version : I Believe I Am God.

TomBrooks
10-28-2006, 04:56 AM
I no longer search for God. I believe I am God.

That's all. Just thought I'd let you know.

Have a nice day.

MidGe
10-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Are you taking responsibility for all the sh*t too?

Anyway, simply another belief! They never seem to stop.

cambraceres
10-28-2006, 05:12 AM
I found out from an Internet Message board, wow.

TomBrooks
10-28-2006, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No. Everyone is responsible for their own sh*t plus the collective consiousness creates it's own situations.

MidGe
10-28-2006, 05:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No. Everyone is responsible for their own sh*t plus the collective consiousness creates it's own situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I get it, all care, no responsibility, taken. You are even worse than the christian or muslim god... you will go the way of Zeus, Thor and others.

This thread should be in OOT.

FortunaMaximus
10-28-2006, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread should be in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I rather thought it was variance. Yeah, a God complex's fun until you go around trying to change things. Oops. But if you sleep better at night, hey, have fun.

tomdemaine
10-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Being a Prophet is much better nowadays, multiple wives and tasty tasty kool aid.

TomBrooks
10-28-2006, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]I get it, all care, no responsibility, taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I care more now in a way, but less in another way. I have more empathy, but I am less emotionally attached to the outcome of the foolish actions of others or the results of their poor decisions. I don't, nor can I, control the actions of others. Everyone has free will.

Speedlimits
10-28-2006, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I care more now in a way, but less in another way. I have more empathy, but I am less emotionally attached to the outcome of the foolish actions of others or the results of their poor decisions. I don't, nor can I, control the actions of others. Everyone has free will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone has free will haha. That statement can only be made in a vacum otherwise its ridiculous.

untouchable
10-28-2006, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's almost like you mean it. What's your definition of 'God'?

JayTee
10-28-2006, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I no longer search for God. I believe I am God.

That's all. Just thought I'd let you know.

Have a nice day.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is worthless without lotto numbers.

FortunaMaximus
10-28-2006, 05:54 PM

Edit: didn't say when, did ya.

BluffTHIS!
10-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Tom,

If you are ever feeling wrathful and have a desire to take it out on lesser mortals, then I am sure many posters here would be glad to cut up MidGe into little pieces and burn him to appease you. Just say the word.

JJNJustin
10-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Ask your doctor for lithium. It really helps with those kinds of delusions.

-J

BluffTHIS!
10-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Tom,

On a serious note, most non-believers, and even some believers, do actually believe themselves to be a god. Instead of worshipping the true God and conforming their understanding to His, they instead worship the idol of their own understanding. So even if they don't explicitly state it that way, they have effectively sought to usurp godly powers reserved to the one true God and make themselves a god, albeit one without mircaculous powers.

Prodigy54321
10-28-2006, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

On a serious note, most non-believers, and even some believers, do actually believe themselves to be a god. Instead of worshipping the true God and conforming their understanding to His, they instead worship the idol of their own understanding. So even if they don't explicitly state it that way, they have effectively sought to usurp godly powers reserved to the one true God and make themselves a god, albeit one without mircaculous powers.

[/ QUOTE ]

this can only be true IF this god exists,

I guess it's hard for most religious people to accept that someone can honestly come to the conclusion that their god does not exist..

which is why we are so often made out to be...

trying to make ourselves gods
or have a "hardened heart"
or don't want there to be a god so that we can continue living sinfully

Lestat
10-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Can you do something about my buddy's losing streak? He's running real bad.

FortunaMaximus
10-28-2006, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ask your doctor for lithium. It really helps with those kinds of delusions.

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I tried lithium. All I could think about was H, He, Be, Li.

Works well for most, it's re-recommended for severe bipolars. Me, I'd rather get a maid and cook. You know how it goes.

~FM

TomBrooks
10-29-2006, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's your definition of 'God'?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you define water will it quench anyones thirst? If you define honey will anyone know what it tastes like? It is better to experience it than define it.

TomBrooks
10-29-2006, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tom, if you are ever feeling wrathful and have a desire to take it out on lesser mortals, then I am sure many posters here would be glad to cut up MidGe into little pieces and burn him to appease you. Just say the word.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the offer BT, but I am filled with love for everyone and don't wish anyone harm.

That appeasement stuff is pretty primitive--I didn't realize any humans were still into that.