PDA

View Full Version : UB points for cash hurry up!

Kriber13
10-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Just noticed an email from UB support.
"If you would like to redeem your UltimatePoints for cash, please send an email to redeempoints@ultimatebet.com no later than 11:59pm ET on Friday, October 27th with the following details:"

Got it three hours ago pretty tight for a friday night stuff like that is really annoying, anyways hope all u guys make it in time...

Cheers, kristoffer

PurpleLight
10-27-2006, 11:43 PM
For the past weeks you could send the email after the week passed and they'd redeem the points for you.

thedarknight
10-28-2006, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For the past weeks you could send the email after the week passed and they'd redeem the points for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait are you saying they would carry over some of the points from the week. say you earned 300 UB points and didn't make the 750 mark. If you played another 450 in week 2, you would be elgible? They told me there are no exceptions. I started to play on the night of 26th, which was still the promo for week 3. Of course I didn't reach the 750 pts mark and was rather pissed I didn't read the terms and conditions first.

Kriber13
10-28-2006, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats nice having just a few hours after they send you the email to redeem is just stupid, still I never feel at ease when violating TC.

Cheers, Kristoffer

daedalus
10-28-2006, 12:25 PM
I just signed up for UB. I can't find the details on this promotion, can someone post the link or the details. Thx.

BigBiceps
10-28-2006, 01:11 PM
There is a thread below on this page.

It also gives a link in the pop up when you log on.