PDA

View Full Version : Legal Us Poker Rooms

NNNNOOOOONAN
10-27-2006, 02:38 AM
I read the sticky with all the statements from the poker sites and I'm wondering if there's a website or a link to a thread anywhere that shows all the poker rooms and if they're US legal or not?

(maybe i just suck at searching)

ty for your help

Jaguar101
10-27-2006, 02:44 AM
or maybe your bad at reading stickies. try clicking the one that says OFFICIAL STATEMENTS FROM VARIOUS POKER SITES

NNNNOOOOONAN
10-27-2006, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or maybe your bad at reading stickies. try clicking the one that says OFFICIAL STATEMENTS FROM VARIOUS POKER SITES

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the one i read. there are a lot of sites i'm looking for that i didn't see on there

sammyG
10-27-2006, 03:34 AM
I would check out some of affiliate sites... like bonuswhores, boogster or GambleOnUs.... maybe even pokersource

jlkrusty
10-27-2006, 04:32 AM
http://www.pokersitescout.com/

This site lists 20 sites. Of those 20, those with an "X" next to their name ban U.S. players. It also shows how many people are playing on each site. Not surprisingly, those sites that banned U.S. players dropped drastically in popularity.

TWINUNO
10-27-2006, 12:38 PM
I belive as of oct 25 you cant deposit and play and till the th you cant play anymore. I was playing on rivalbet (ongame skin) They let me deposit but not transfer money into my poker account. They said this was becasue of the new law but yet they have sent out an email to let anyone know. So im pretty sure all ongame sites are on the same path.