PDA

View Full Version : FPP Points accumulating more rapidly than normal

dweb13
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm a micro player at Poker Stars, and recently (within last week or so) I've been noticing that I'm getting FPP's left and right, where as before I rarely received one unless I played in a tournament. Normally, the pot would need to reach $20 in order to collect 1 FPP, but lately I've been getting them when the pot reaches a mere $8. Any clue as to why this may be? Thanks.

Davey
10-26-2006, 04:49 PM
http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/#earn

The website is very helpful.

dweb13
10-26-2006, 04:58 PM
duh. I had actually referred to that page numerous times, completely reading over the changes that were made. So, PS has, in fact changed their FPP structure. I even emailed support, though, and asked them if $1 rake still applied at the micro tables, and their reply was yes. But now I see the light! $8 will indeed earn me an FPP at the micro tables. This is great, as I will now be able to clear my bonus! Thank you for pointing out the obvious to me. Sometimes I need someone to hit me over the head with the answer!

Davey
10-26-2006, 05:04 PM
I only knew about it because of a post in the Internet forum, but it was right on the site so I linked there.

dc_publius
10-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I'm glad this was posted. I play 25NL (and slowly easing myself into 50NL) and I didn't really make a point of clearing PS bonus because it clears so slow. Now I will definately play to clear it.