OneFive
10-26-2006, 03:56 AM
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
5 players
Converter

Villain= $9.5, Hero covers

CO is 70/9/1.3 (317 hands) and sucked out out me yesterday for a big pot, seems to think i'm terrible(loves to call my raises w/posistion)

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with Ts Td
Hero raises to $0.4,CO calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: 2s Ah 3h ($1.25, 3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $1, CO calls, BB folds.

My thoughts: CO calls me with almost anything pre-flop. This is not a great flop for, but not bad either, plus I've seen villain fold to c-bets (i just want this hand to be over!)

Turn: Ad; ($3.25, 2 players)
Hero bets $2, CO calls.

My thoughts: Ok, so the odds he has an ace decrease, I'll bet for value and hope he misses a draw/has a smaller pair

River: Kd ($7.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $2.9...

My thoughts: Why in the hell did he call the last two bets? And, this pot got way too big for one pair!

So, should I have blocker/value bet the river (and if so, how much)? And, as played how often do you think I'm good here (missed draw bluff b/c I appear weak)? Also, should I have bet more on flop/turn to discourage draws?

Thanks!

AJGibson
10-26-2006, 04:00 AM
Can you edit your post, so you can tell the suits of the cards please.

OneFive
10-26-2006, 04:01 AM
sorry, I think the Original is fixed now

drunkmonk
10-26-2006, 04:14 AM
I think you could bet anything on the river and he'd probably fold. If the aces hit him doesn't he raise the turn? The only hand I'd be afraid of is KQh or similar. I think the flop and turn bets are fine.

AJGibson
10-26-2006, 05:01 AM
Have you played 317 hands with this guy, or did you datamine it? Either way you should have more details on how this guy plays then just the fact he calls your raises with position. With a VPIP of 70 he calls pretty much everything anyway.

How often does he fold to flop bets, turn bets, river bets. Is a calling station, or does he know how to fold to agression. Will he chase any draw, does he wake up and get agressive when he has a hand. You should know this things now and attempt to explot them, then you'll know how to play against him.

You played this ok, on the river I think the best line is c/c. If you're going to pay off a A or K anyway, then you should check and give him the oppoutunity to bluff with all the other crap he could hold.

uminchu
10-26-2006, 05:16 AM
call river, you check to let him bluff
if he has an Ace hes dumb and if he has KQ he is just as dumb and you ll win later