PDA

View Full Version : Beware Bet365 - a word of warning

theRealMacoy
01-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello fellow posters,

I still did not get my Jan bonus.

I have sent many many emails to them and recieved only one response.

Their initial email (and only response) said that i had not played the required number of raked hands (although by their counter i had passed 500). I have since sent numerous emails offering to provide pt stats but never recieved a reply.

I know many others had problems with Bet356 but I would like to know what happened (there is a thread in the zoo but i thought one here seemed appropriate as well)?

Please post your current/outstanding/past problems with Bet356. I would like to know how many have found reasonable solutions.

Cheers,
Sean

ps. I used to be a fairly high volume player at their site with at least 1000 raked hands per month (by their counter) .....every month since 0ctober. I don't expect to get my bonus but i would like to keep as many players from getting scammed as possible.

thing85
01-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Sorry to hear that you haven't gotten your bonus. Your best bet is to keep emailing them and in fact, you can even try calling them (I've done this before). Overall though, my experience with them has always been positive.

FWIW, 1000 raked hands in a month really isn't high volume.

theRealMacoy
01-30-2006, 08:12 PM
thing85---thanks for the support.

about the high volume comment -- you are certainly correct. this is the minimum i played any month, with it usually being much higher.

my point was that i played at least double their minimum requirement of raked hands (i.e., lots of cover play)....although outright whoring should be valid as well.

cheers,
sean

BigBadBabar
01-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Hi Real,

I did the January bonus too and have emailed them various times both to authenticate my deposit and to claim the $50. I had heard nothing back in about a week, so I emailed them just now and got a response back 10 minutes later. Hopefully the cashout will go okay. I know there has been a lot of flak about them on the forums lately but for what it's worth I've never had any actual problems with them. I mean they are slow and a pain in the ass as far as customer support but I don't think they are trying to scam anyone. Keep us posted and I'll let you know if I get my dollaz.

PS. in the email to me they confirmed my 561 raked hands (matching their website counter) and that the bonus had been released to me.

BBB

froggy527
01-30-2006, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Their initial email (and only response) said that i had not played the required number of raked hands (although by their counter i had passed 500). I have since sent numerous emails offering to provide pt stats but never recieved a reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume that you played at the proper limits? 1/2 limit
or .50/1 no limit. There have been a lot of people who
go by the raked hand counter. And they don't know that even
though the hands were raked(.25) they were not played at
the proper limit.

If your not using hotmail,yahoo,etc then a lot if not
all of your emails to them may not be getting through.
If you know that you have the right raked hand count
call their CS number and talk to someone.

Ineedaride2
01-31-2006, 06:06 PM
I will say that they cashed out and deposited my January bonus within a couple of hours.

Not to make light of your situation, but it's probably an isolated incident.

Keep trying. I'm sure they'll come through if you have, in fact, played the required hands at the required limits.

Good luck.

pikkupossu
01-31-2006, 09:51 PM
i did the december deposit/reload bonus. cashed out 80% of my account shortly afterwards (no problems)

waited a month later, didnt feel their jan bonus was that good, emailed and requested cashout of the remaining money in my account.

cash found its way to me within 24h. no problems at all with them.

theRealMacoy
01-31-2006, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume that you played at the proper limits? 1/2 limit
or .50/1 no limit. There have been a lot of people who
go by the raked hand counter. And they don't know that even
though the hands were raked(.25) they were not played at
the proper limit.

If your not using hotmail,yahoo,etc then a lot if not
all of your emails to them may not be getting through.
If you know that you have the right raked hand count
call their CS number and talk to someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the support.
actually glad to hear it is not everyone.

yes, i have done all these things suggested...i have had no email trouble with them in the past.

cheers,
sean

theRealMacoy
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
everyone,

check out this post by the microlimit moderator Gregatron:

problems with BET365 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4524492&page=0&fpart=1&v c=1)

...so if that isn't scary enough read this (long) post in the internet gambling forum:

BET365 does not pay-out multi-step tournament winner (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4069041&page=0&fpart=2&v c=1)

....you've been warned.

aucu
01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
I've stoped doing this bonus, just too busy to get around to it. Looks like that was for the best.

Str8Fish
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
I was one of the victims of not being paid out the January bonus. They told me that they were not going to pay someone playing by the TAG style. I sent them a follow-up e-mail telling them that I have all my hands I played and even sent them this information. They basically ignored it and now I'm banned from ever doing the bonuses at Bet365. I had an awful experience this month with them.

theRealMacoy
01-31-2006, 10:53 PM
...sorry for all the posts but i keep finding relevent new info:

Bet365 BLACKLISTED by Bonuswhores link is here (http://www.bonuswhores.com/bet365-poker.php)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/theRealMacoy/blacklisted.jpg

boracay
01-31-2006, 10:57 PM
got my january 50$ after about 5 mails. they said i will be banned from getting any new bonuses, but i can play there if i like their site. sure! i guess i can delete bet365 from my computer. lol.

pegboy
02-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Thought I'd raise this to the top of the heap as a reminder to all that 365 is no longer to be trusted!!!

theRealMacoy
02-08-2006, 06:07 AM
though i could collect the various links here....

this one is a customer service problem with bet65: link here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4668753&an=0&page=0&gone w=1#UNREAD)

Dead$$$Walking
02-08-2006, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was one of the victims of not being paid out the January bonus. They told me that they were not going to pay someone playing by the TAG style. I sent them a follow-up e-mail telling them that I have all my hands I played and even sent them this information. They basically ignored it and now I'm banned from ever doing the bonuses at Bet365. I had an awful experience this month with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, thats dandy. You only get your bonus if yer a losing player!