PDA

View Full Version : Taking Algebra Test 4 my boss. I get an A, I get a day off. Help!

pokertom
10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
I think I can get an A on my own but if anyone is going to be around tomorrow please PM me if u are willing to help w/ a question or 2. Its a timed test on the internet so if some1 is willing to help me please PM me and we can pick a time. THANKS

51cards
10-25-2006, 08:43 PM
WTF? Is your boss in ninth grade? Seriously. Go away.

FortunaMaximus
10-25-2006, 08:48 PM
D-

pokertom
10-25-2006, 08:52 PM
He's like 38. He's going back to school at Suffolk in Boston. Its online

FortunaMaximus
10-25-2006, 08:55 PM
What's the EV+ for one of us lazy donks?

My price: A 10K buy-in. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif You don't want the day off that badly.

pokertom
10-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Ive taken the entire course for him. The Final was just posted and I can take it tomorrow. I get 90s and 100s on all his tests and last week I got a 70 so im nervous about the final.

lastchance
10-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Lol @ sucking @ Algebra.

FortunaMaximus
10-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Rest well, review the necessary basics, eat well, don't introduce stresses you don't need before you take it.

Misfire
10-26-2006, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ive taken the entire course for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

This information alone should get you a good month or two off with pay. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

MidGe
10-26-2006, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This information alone should get you a good month or two off with pay. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nh /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pokertom
10-26-2006, 07:56 AM
WHat happened is we made an agreement. I do the class, I get no work . I lterally have had no work for the past 7 weeks. On the 1st few tests i got 90s and 100s. Last week I got a 70 thinking no big deal and he literally flipped out on me. HE said if i get less than a 95 on the final im going to ruin his GPA. Great. Seriously if anyone is willing to help a little id really appreciate it.

MidGe
10-26-2006, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WHat happened is we made an agreement. I do the class, I get no work . I lterally have had no work for the past 7 weeks. On the 1st few tests i got 90s and 100s. Last week I got a 70 thinking no big deal and he literally flipped out on me. HE said if i get less than a 95 on the final im going to ruin his GPA. Great. Seriously if anyone is willing to help a little id really appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you really mean? Asking others to cheat to help a cheater to help a cheater to cheat??? Are you for real?

So you can get a day off! LOL You have no sense of righteousness, have you?

pokertom
10-26-2006, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you really mean? Asking others to cheat to help a cheater to help a cheater to cheat??? Are you for real?

So you can get a day off! LOL You have no sense of righteousness, have you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean a simple NO would suffice. I dont' have the book and am in too deep to turn back. This is the Final then im done. TOmorrow i go back to work I just don't feel like my life being hell is i dont ace this.. theres $20 in Stars for anyone that helps me ace it. Ship it. Just won the HU matches 256 players on Stars. $1400+

madnak
10-26-2006, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously if anyone is willing to help a little id really appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

To the tune of...?

Really now, nobody's going to help you cheat out of the goodness of their heart. I guess it never hurts to ask, hey. But if you're going to be so mercenary, you'd better expect anyone willing to help you to be likewise.

pokertom
10-26-2006, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously if anyone is willing to help a little id really appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

To the tune of...?

Really now, nobody's going to help you cheat out of the goodness of their heart. I guess it never hurts to ask, hey. But if you're going to be so mercenary, you'd better expect anyone willing to help you to be likewise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have already done the stupid thing if i didn't see his reaction last week to the 70%. The test has been available all week. If I could get a 100 on this my life would be good come work tomorrow. He gave me today off also to study and take the thing.

MidGe
10-26-2006, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He gave me today off also to study and take the thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a very desirable deal! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

FortunaMaximus
10-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Can't rob a honest man, can ya. lol

tame_deuces
10-26-2006, 09:40 PM
_Proper_ capitalist schooling is what we call this. Not the wimpy kind where silly norms and set rules get to govern stuff.

And shouldn't you really change jobs if algebra tests are better than your work?

Magic_Man
10-26-2006, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And shouldn't you really change jobs if your boss can't pass a simple algebra test?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Where do you work? Roy Rogers? I mean, seriously, it's algebra.

siegfriedandroy
10-27-2006, 12:51 AM
lol...pokertom, you are my hero. wish i could take 7 weeks off of poker to pass a dam alg test...i used to be an algebra teacher when i was 21. quit for law school when i was 22. maybe i can dig up some of the exams i wrote to help you out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

FortunaMaximus
10-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Heh. How's the show goin'?

siegfriedandroy
10-27-2006, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Heh. How's the show goin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. good, but it was a rerun!

FortunaMaximus
10-27-2006, 01:58 AM
Not to the audience. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pokertom
10-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Got a 96 Thanks for the help everyone.

CityFan
10-27-2006, 09:14 AM
If you weren't guaranteed to get an A, there's no way he should have picked you to sit the test!

CORed
10-27-2006, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And if it doesn't try blackmail.