PDA

View Full Version : Appropriate use of your HUD/stats in micro-NL?

Oranzith
10-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Just finished clearing the stars bonus (that silly 50 thing) and have moved over to FT. I have been mining FT for the last few weeks, and have a database of over 200k hands at 25NL FR and a little 6-max. I made the mistake earlier this week of thinking i had over 1mil hands, but of course it turns out that was the total of EVERYONE's hands, not each hand dealt. silly silly.

Not so much a question of what stats to keep displayed besides standard (although that is a valid question I guess) - but more [/b] what things are good to deduct from stats on someone with over 100 hands compared to what things are foolish [/b]

For example, I can see how it might be foolish to underestimate a fish/calling station once in a hand with them, but you may want to try to get involved with them yourself? or know that with a vpip >40% that they are limping with jack so your TPTK is good?

stats are still an enigma to me. what is good, however, is that i have 100+ hands on 90% of the people that sit at 25NL

netstorm
10-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Fold to continuation bet is a very helpfull stat.

Also, W$SD and fold to river bet were a bit helpful to me when I used HUD.

Oranzith
10-25-2006, 10:22 PM
eh? sorry for the bump, but I am pretty clueless here and have a good database i wanna employ!