PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Points

ImsaKidd
10-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Whats the best thing to spend these on? Hold them until the supposed store upgrade comes?

I was looking at either a hoodie for myself or a jersey to sell on ebay. Thoughts?

Nick-Zack
10-25-2006, 04:58 PM
If you are getting rakeback I would just hold on to them.

ImsaKidd
10-25-2006, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are getting rakeback I would just hold on to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i might be switchign sites after I finish the signup though.

HSB
10-25-2006, 07:01 PM
The travel mugs are good

thedarknight
10-25-2006, 11:13 PM
probably not worth it considering how much they would deduct....does anyone know exactly how much they deduct after each transaction at the store?

heater
10-26-2006, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
probably not worth it considering how much they would deduct....does anyone know exactly how much they deduct after each transaction at the store?

[/ QUOTE ]

They deduct their cost plus shipping from your MGR, I believe.

carnivalhobo
10-26-2006, 01:50 AM
-250 for the 25k points the jersey costs

RikaKazak
10-26-2006, 05:11 AM
I got a bar stool 2 days ago...put it together yesterday. It's AWESOME, I highly recomend it.

HSB
10-26-2006, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But consider that they deduct it from your MGR and you would only get paid 27% of your MGR so you're effectively buying it for 27% of whatever it is they are charging. So if there's something you would buy anyway, you're getting it at a discount.

So if you need travel mugs, you're getting them cheaper.

ImsaKidd
10-26-2006, 12:01 PM
-250 MGR for the jersey?

I'm just gonna wait until I stop playing at FT, then spend all my points after I get my last RB payment.

-zero-
10-26-2006, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-250 MGR for the jersey?

I'm just gonna wait until I stop playing at FT, then spend all my points after I get my last RB payment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya sure, why not screw over your affiliate.

primetime32
10-26-2006, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-250 MGR for the jersey?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

affiliates make money off of us and do nothing to help us out. THey just take part of our rake for playing on a site i would have played at anyway. I don't think i owe them anything and would definitely wait until after i get my last RB payment.

steel108
10-26-2006, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-250 MGR for the jersey?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

affiliates make money off of us and do nothing to help us out. THey just take part of our rake for playing on a site i would have played at anyway. I don't think i owe them anything and would definitely wait until after i get my last RB payment.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

RikaKazak
10-26-2006, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-250 MGR for the jersey?

[/ QUOTE ]

also, make sure you wait to withdraw till you get your last RB payment, that's also deducted right????

cowboy.up
10-27-2006, 10:29 AM
I thought I read it was 125 for the jersey. No way those are worth 250.

Sorry to hijack a bit but do deductions to your MGR carry over to the following month? Say I buy a jersey on FT and get 125 deducted, but I do not even generate 125 in MGR that month because I'm playing at another site - will that carry over to next month's play?

WhoIam
10-28-2006, 05:56 AM
FT claims they're going to add better stuff (electronics, etc.) so I would just hold on to them.

TobDog
10-28-2006, 08:27 AM
great, so well have -MGR for like 2 months if we buy any big ticket item?

ImsaKidd
10-28-2006, 02:45 PM
i dont think affils get screwed, do they? I'll have - MGR for the month, which means they dont get paid for me, which they wouldnt have anyway, right?

RikaKazak
10-28-2006, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack a bit but do deductions to your MGR carry over to the following month? Say I buy a jersey on FT and get 125 deducted, but I do not even generate 125 in MGR that month because I'm playing at another site - will that carry over to next month's play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I believe deductions carry over. When I went from having no affiliate, to 1, I carried over a -MGR to him, so the first day of playing I got nothing back.

george w
10-28-2006, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-250 MGR for the jersey?

[/ QUOTE ]

also, make sure you wait to withdraw till you get your last RB payment, that's also deducted right????

[/ QUOTE ]

afaik only deposits are deducted, not withdrawls

FUJItheFISH
10-28-2006, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I believe deductions carry over. When I went from having no affiliate, to 1, I carried over a -MGR to him, so the first day of playing I got nothing back.

[/ QUOTE ]

rika

is this because they subtracted all your purchases from the past or because you had made a recent purchase about the time when you switched?

fuji

WhoIam
10-28-2006, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
great, so well have -MGR for like 2 months if we buy any big ticket item?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have rb, you'd basically be buying the item for 27% of its value. This is fine if it's something like a new monitor or ipod you would have bought anyway. Also you can make money if you use your points to buy things can sell on ebay. Of course all this is contingent on them actually getting good stuff.