PDA

View Full Version : party points "total toppings"

shdw01
01-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Anyone know what ths column is really for? I recently send Party an email since I never received items I ordered 3 months ago. They credited my "total toppings" column 14,200 that said merchandis return.

My real questions is do you think this counts toward players club status? I'm still a loser in the Blue but this 14,200 would put upgrade me to silver and really make me want to try for Gold this quarter

MexKrax
01-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Toppings do not count towards being upgraded to Silver or Gold Status.

Enjoy!

S&SGW
01-30-2006, 05:03 PM
A few months back they were having problems with the daily points getting credited properly. When they made the correction, they added them through the "toppings" category. These in fact did count toward overall point acheivement and players club status.

I would say that since you were refunded the points, it could go one of the two ways. They could give you those and add them to your balance but if they were originally earned in a different quarter they might not count towards this quarter in terms of upgrading your players club status. If they were earned in this quarter then it seems to me they would have to count towards your player club status.

-S&SGW