PDA

View Full Version : Binion's Poker Classic

DayTripping
10-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Does anybody have any information about this tournament? Is it even going to happen? The website (http://www.binionspokerclassic.com/) hasn't changed in over a year.

Photoc
10-24-2006, 04:11 AM
Ultimate Poker Classic that used to be at the Plaza is happening soon or now at Binions. Thats about all the help I can give. I'm not sure if they changed the Poker Classic to the UPC though.

The-Donk
10-24-2006, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ultimate Poker Classic that used to be at the Plaza is happening soon or now at Binions. Thats about all the help I can give. I'm not sure if they changed the Poker Classic to the UPC though.

[/ QUOTE ]\

Oh man you r here too with that irritating picture lol

mhcmarty
10-25-2006, 10:47 AM
There was an advertisement in last months CardPlayer concerning the upcoming Ultimate Poker Classic if you can locate a copy.

sobefuddled
10-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Isn't that now owned by Ultimate Bet and held in Aruba? This year it ran from September 23-October 1. I seem to have read somewhere that this is the same tournament. Or do I have it confused with something else? This year it was NOT part of the WPT.

olivert
10-25-2006, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't that now owned by Ultimate Bet and held in Aruba? This year it ran from September 23-October 1. I seem to have read somewhere that this is the same tournament. Or do I have it confused with something else? This year it was NOT part of the WPT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confusing the UltimateBet Aruba Poker Classic with the Ultimate Poker Challenge (UPC), which are two separate promotions.

Binion's has the UPC every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. $340 buy-in on Saturdays and Sundays, $660 buy-in on Mondays. 2-day events, with TV final table (7 players) airing on WGN SuperStation beginning in mid-November.