PDA

View Full Version : question about sharkscope?

guillaumezur
10-23-2006, 06:07 AM
hi i plan to register for sharkscope but i see that this morning

does anyone know more info about it?
free for how many time?requirement?
no news from their support /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Purchase Full Access to SharkScope
SharkScope is available from $14.99 per month allowing up to 150 searches per day or for a flat fee of $8.99 allowing a total of 200 searches over any period of time. Both options are in addition to the 5 free a day. SharkScope is now also available for free when you sign up with Poker.com, Betfair (CryptoLogic) or purchase hand odds calculator Pokerbility through our links!

bdiddy12
10-23-2006, 07:54 AM
you answered one of your questions and the others are available on their site, just play around with it for a while.

EvilSteve
10-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Speaking of sharkscope, I'm curious to see what's on the site but I tried accessing www.sharkscope.com (http://www.sharkscope.com) yesterday and again today, the site is down. Does anyone know how long its been down and when its expected to be back up?

guillaumezur
10-23-2006, 10:18 AM
your browser must block it because i have no probleme there

nobody for helping me? i look again and again and didn t find information contrary to what said the first guy to answer

i have no accout there myabe is it only accessible for people logged

EvilSteve
10-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Is anyone else unable to access the site? I've tried several times and my browser (Firefox) keeps timing out, same thing when I try Internet Explorer. I'm in the US, if that matters, though I don't see why it would.

treo
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else unable to access the site? I've tried several times and my browser (Firefox) keeps timing out, same thing when I try Internet Explorer. I'm in the US, if that matters, though I don't see why it would.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem here,you can try via a proxy to access that site,or you can access it through www.proxyindex.com (http://www.proxyindex.com)

EvilSteve
10-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the link treo, I can access it through proxyindex. I don't understand why I'm being blocked in the first place. If I was going to jump to conclusions I'd blame this on Frist.

gila
10-23-2006, 04:58 PM
What is sharkscope?