PDA

View Full Version : Poll regarding Stars $1k bonus

bball904
10-22-2006, 11:16 PM

Photoc
10-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Second poll is way too long to read, even though I did, some are going to lose their attention on second part of the poll pretty quickly. Hence half the amount of votes cast on part 2 vs part 1.

bball904
10-22-2006, 11:24 PM
There shouldn't be as many votes for poll #2 as it is designed for only Stars Nova and Platinum players to gage the sentiment from Stars high volume players.

recondite7
10-23-2006, 12:34 AM
I am playing somewhere else because I'm waiting until they have a reload bonus I can actually use. I'm not pissed about it or disagree with it, but I'm not coming back until they have a reload because other sites ie full tilt ultimate bet have reloads to clear at the present time.

Dire
10-23-2006, 02:02 AM
It's simply -EV for me to play at Stars right now, compared to what I could be earning. FT and even UB both have plenty of games going without any major differences in fishiness. The latter sites both also offer huge bonuses on top of rakeback. You're giving away money playing at Stars and I don't like giving away money for no good reason.

pokergrader
10-23-2006, 02:14 AM
Stars has done everything right other than getting rid of the Amazon gift certs, which wasn't even their decision.

Once they put items in the VIP store with value of 6.5k points = $100, I will continue my rise through their VIP program.

HSB
10-23-2006, 10:08 AM
I understand the point of the bonus but I don't like it one bit.

Jibba
10-23-2006, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am playing somewhere else because I'm waiting until they have a reload bonus I can actually use. I'm not pissed about it or disagree with it, but I'm not coming back until they have a reload because other sites ie full tilt ultimate bet have reloads to clear at the present time.

[/ QUOTE ]

OnlinePro
10-23-2006, 01:21 PM
I think their program needs revamping ASAP. Either increase value of each point, give out more points for different levels, or give out some reload bonuses that are 15x or even 20x or even 50x play thru. Us novas play for over 50k in points every month anyways so we wouldnt care how much the play thru amount is.