PDA

View Full Version : Micro Limits Vent (Or Poker-Vent In general)

Kerosity
10-22-2006, 12:48 AM
Anyone know of or use a Vent Server while they play poker.. or just for conversating poker in general?

If noone frequents one.. I use one but it's kinda small and private and the palyers aren't always there...

If you don't know what it is.. It's a voice program you can use on your computer to speak with people acrossed the net.. It makes it alot easier then typing when your playing sessions... If noone has one.. I was thinking about possibly buying one.. and using it for a public vent server.. Who knows lets just see what interest we got =)

kaz2107
10-22-2006, 12:54 AM
dont kno much about it but it sounds like a pretty cool concept

carnivalhobo
10-22-2006, 12:58 AM
i know about the software b/c of counterstrike, but i dont think it would be very useful for poker, a lot of things like stats and an actual HH are needed to refer to, and people often need time to think before making useful responses, vent doesnt exactly provide the best environment for that. if you just want to bs than thats another story.

Kerosity
10-22-2006, 01:08 AM
yeh im not saying for a learning experience... im saying for a general basis.. Hanging out.. playing sessions... even discussing hands (me and my buddies AIM or email the HH's and discuss them over vent) I just like talking more then typing...

Kerosity
10-22-2006, 02:04 AM
Last bump 'before I head to bed.. I hope we get some comments... -night all =)