PDA

View Full Version : PP/FTP NL50 6m players, RATE MY GF

Jihad
10-21-2006, 10:56 AM
My girlfriend plays these games religiously and she is a proven winner. Recently she's undergone 2 10 buyin swings, the last one was last night in basically one session. Before we moved from San Diego, she made tons of money playing live 300-500 games at Ocean's, and she got legit good. Unfortunately I think she's having a little trouble translating some of her skills to online play. Of course, she doesn't listen to me because I'm her BF and we're both insanely stubborn, even though she's seen my success in levels higher than hers. Also, she's not interested in PT or 2p2 cause like I said she's stubborn. So, favor:

Please, if you have an extensive database for these games and wouldn't mind spending 5 minutes looking through her stats, please PM me or post here and I'll PM you her SN. I'm not 100% comfortable just posting her name. Thanks for reading this far, I appreciate it.

-Jihad

xwillience
10-21-2006, 11:20 AM
i dont play with her but one major difference, IMO, is that live you VB a [censored] load more vs online your more aggressive in general.

live = more stations.

also, I have a problem with 6 max vs full ring. im a proven winner online FR and live. I think 6max i get myself into trouble with with dominated holdings like AJ/AT and KQ.

if shes going to play online, PT is a must. its just too [censored] useful to no use it. especially if shes multitabling.

to top it off, those games at oceans are crazy easy with lots of live tells and a slower game pace. all things to consider.

EMc
10-21-2006, 01:44 PM
jihad,

Im not gonna have time to do it, but tell her ive had 2 ten buy in downswings uver 120kish hands.

xwillience
10-21-2006, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jihad,

Im not gonna have time to do it, but tell her ive had 2 ten buy in downswings uver 120kish hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

only 2?

EMc
10-21-2006, 02:38 PM
most of that is breakeven poker. Im a professional rakeback whore.

Sir Winalot
10-21-2006, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
RATE MY GF

[/ QUOTE ]
Okeydokey, just send me her pics. Oh wait, it was about poker... meh, never mind.

xwillience
10-21-2006, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
most of that is breakeven poker. Im a professional rakeback whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

no TV kickbacks?

xwillience
10-21-2006, 02:53 PM
hey, if you want i can datamine some of her stuff if you want. i have a lot of downtime when I cant play because im doing homework so i can run PT while shes playing and send you some data that way.

ajmargarine
10-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Jihad:

It's what I was afraid of. See this weekends uHappy thread. She is the LAG in that thread that I stacked twice. Judge for yourself how she played those two hands. (She had a girl avatar but I just assumed it was a guy and called her "he" in that thread)

I called her a LAG in the first hand. After that she settled down and ended up with TAGgy numbers. I felt she was maybe "trying to get me"....you know how it is, after someone wins a nice pot off you, the tendency is to try and get it back from them.

It was this hand where I knew she lost it:

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $46.20
UTG+1: $48.80
CO: $114.50
Button: $26.55
SB: $50.25
Hero: $118

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif
4 folds, SB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2.5</font>, SB calls.

Flop: 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($5, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($5, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $13</font>, SB calls.

River: 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($31, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

Results:
Final pot: $31
Hero showed Th Qh
SB mucks 7h Jh

Another minor one...not much she can do here given our history. She had an ace, but I minraised because I thought she'd pay off any piece, and maybe bluff push it herself.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
4 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $80.10
Button: $122.15
SB: $53.05
Hero: $131.70

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $2</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($4, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $3</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif ($10, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: A/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($10, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $9</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $18</font>, SB calls.

Results:
Final pot: $46
<font color="#ffffff">Hero showed 5s Jc</font>
<font color="#ffffff">SB mucks 5c Ad</font>

Granted, I usually play higher so I don't play like the typical NL50'er. But, note in the uHappy thread I did state I though she has a good player. I think she was just running bad, went on tilt a little bit, and probably didn't stop soon enough last night.