PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Free Flight! It's Here!

atom_new
10-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Dear Whore,
Thanks for your deposit during our Great Canadian Bonus weekend. We promised you a free flight and a shot at the Aussie Millions in return so here ya go.

Tournament details Flight - back your bagsjpg> Pack your bags
Your free round trip flight to one of several US and Canadian destinations is waiting for you.

Simply click here and complete your details - the Paradise Concierge will book your flight for you, and confirm your flight details directly with you.

Terms and Conditions

1. This offer entitles the recipient to a complimentary round-trip economy/coach/hospitality class airfare for one person, exclusive of applicable taxes, fees and service charges, from an international airport in one of the following Canadian cities (Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Halifax, St. John's (NL), Winnipeg, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon) to an international airport in select destinations in Canada and the U.S. only. The departure city determines which select Canadian and U.S. destination cities are available. The departure airport and destination will determine the airline used. Schedules, terms, and points of service may change without notice.
2. All applicable sales taxes, airport taxes, passenger service charges, insurance, airport security fees and fuel service charges are excluded and, where applicable, are payable on confirmation of reservation to Paradise Poker's flight booking agent, Protravel Ltd. This offer may not be combined with or applied to other vouchers, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws, stopovers, and circle trips are not permitted.
3. Additional passengers will pay standard airfares.
4. On Protravel Ltd's receipt prior to 1/12/06 of your properly completed claim, you will be contacted by Protravel Ltd to confirm flight availability and any charges arising from additional passengers, additional fees or taxes. Claims not received prior to1/12/06 are not eligible for redemption.
5. Flights with leading airlines will be offered, subject to availability.
6. Only one claim may be redeemed per customer or booking. Requests by different claimants who wish to travel together may be accommodated; however traveling together cannot be guaranteed.
7. The e-mail is not transferable and cannot be sold, endorsed, refunded, resold, returned or redeemed for cash. There is no cash alternative to this offer. Cash value is $0.001. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of this offer. All federal, provincial, and local laws apply.
8. All reservations are subject to promotional availability.
9. No cancellations, transfers, name changes, or amendments are possible after confirmation of your booking. Airport taxes and passenger service charges are non-refundable once you have confirmed your flight booking.
10. Paradise Poker and Protravel Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any alterations to flight schedules, routes and destinations, and reserve the right to use alternative suppliers. Paradise Poker reserves the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of war, earthquake, catastrophe, strikes or a similar event.
11. Once issued to you, Paradise Poker and Protravel Ltd, and their respective agents and distributors accept no liability or responsibility, financial or otherwise, for the loss, theft, or misuse of the e-mail, and are not liable or responsible for any damage, inconvenience, expense, personal loss, property loss, injury, accident, death or illness on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever including delays, cancellations, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, or acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with services provided. Lost or deleted e-mails will not be replaced.
12. A minimum of 30 days notice before travel is required.
13. All bookings must be made by 1/12/06 and all flights must be completed by 31/01/07. No reservations can be accepted for periods after this date.
14. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that those traveling have a valid passport and any necessary visas or other required documentation to comply with travel and immigration regulations of the destination country.
15. All applicants must be legal residents of Canada and must be 19 years of age or older to travel. This offer is not eligible to be redeemed by any employee, contractor, officer, director, agent or representative of Paradise Poker, Protravel Ltd, their respective parent companies (where there is a parent company), affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising
and promotion agencies and promotional partners, members of their respective immediate families and anyone with whom such employee, contractor, officer, director, agent or representative is domiciled.
16. The booking instructions (how to book) and all other information stated within this e-mail also form part of the terms and conditions of this offer.
17. Paradise Poker and its flight booking agent Protravel Ltd, reserve the right to refuse to redeem claims if submitted by persons other than those to whom they were issued.
18. Paradise Poker or its flight booking agent Protravel Ltd, may substitute another reward of equal or greater value.
19. This offer has been issued by Paradise Poker.

missmisery
10-20-2006, 05:53 PM
I just received the mail... Very very nice offer from Paradise!!!

California, here I come /images/graemlins/smile.gif

batmanoflove
10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
How do I qualify for this? If I've just found out by now am I already missed out? BTW I live in Cali if the destination is CA then I guess I'm already arrived in the "Paradise"....

Joshssj4v2
10-20-2006, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do I qualify for this? If I've just found out by now am I already missed out? BTW I live in Cali if the destination is CA then I guess I'm already arrived in the "Paradise"....

[/ QUOTE ]
This was for Canadians only.

Jeff_B
10-20-2006, 07:11 PM
The should give flights away to vegas from tampa..