PDA

View Full Version : Someone playing 3 hours of 5 10 FL 8 tables

OnlinePro
10-19-2006, 09:29 PM
For someone playing 3 hours per day of 5 10 FL 8 tables. What is the best site to do this.

I have signed up for Absolute with the rakeback plus bonuses but hardly any games there of 5 10 full ring

I play pokerstars but no rakeback and no bonus. ALthough I like the players club points and games always available.

I havent tried UB any comments on rakeback there plus the points, please evaluate as I am sure a lot of people are in this same situation leaving party poker.

Ron Burgundy
10-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Stars is the only site you would be able to play 8 tables of, assuming you're talking about full ring only. And that's only during peak time. You're probably going to have to play multiple sites. I would say UB and Full Tilt are you're best options.

OnlinePro
10-20-2006, 09:16 AM
Is UB dealt or contributed on the rakeback scheme ?

Ken_AA
10-20-2006, 03:13 PM
dealt. Also, if you go through raketherake and have a buddy with an account their he can refer you, and then he would get about 2% additional of your rake. You could then chop that up to get a little bit more money.

I have no idea if other affiliates have similar programs, raketherake is the only one I have ever used (other then to sign up for pokerstars).

Ken