PDA

View Full Version : How about money orders?

Paul77
10-19-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm a little confused about the panic mode on Neteller, and maybe this has been discussed, but what is wrong with a money order? Yes, it's a hassle, but I know PokerStars accepts them. You go to pay cash, get it made out, and mail it to them, wait a week till they get the money and you are up and running. Annoying certainly, but isn't this a viable option?
Paul

Indiana
10-19-2006, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a little confused about the panic mode on Neteller, and maybe this has been discussed, but what is wrong with a money order? Yes, it's a hassle, but I know PokerStars accepts them. You go to pay cash, get it made out, and mail it to them, wait a week till they get the money and you are up and running. Annoying certainly, but isn't this a viable option?
Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is but we will have to beat the EU players.

MiltonFriedman
10-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Nice try.

Cash is not included. All you need is someone from the Site to come and collect it.

Indiana
10-19-2006, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice try.

Cash is not included. All you need is someone from the Site to come and collect it.

[/ QUOTE ]

??????what????

Halstad
10-19-2006, 07:07 PM
I emailed a friend of mine who has more knowledge on the subject than I do and he thought money orders were the best way to go.