PDA

View Full Version : Not real important but - Absolute HOT HOT HOT promotion

kingfish51
10-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Has anyone received their free t-shirt from Absolute's HOT HOT HOT promotion that was offered in August? I received the following emails to my inquiries and wondered if anyone else got the "run around".

> Dear Mr. xxxx,
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> Our Hot Hot Hot promotion has already expired. Please let us know if you
received your T-shirt, if not will do whatever is in our hands to help you.

> Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help
you with, please let us know. We are here for you!

> Sincerely,
>
> Marcela
> Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
> "To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"
> Support@AbsolutePoker.Com
>
> We?re Here To Stay! All Players Welcome!
>
> Now with $100K Weekly tournaments every Saturday at 16:30 ET! Buy in directly
for $200 +16, or win your entry in one of our FreeRoll or Real Money Qualifiers
for as little as $3!

BigBiceps
10-18-2006, 06:04 PM
I got my T shirt a couple months ago.