PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback/VIP/Bonuses for SNG's in the new world

JuntMonkey
10-17-2006, 02:23 PM
What should high volume, low stakes players (feel free to chime in for high as well) be doing right now as far as bonuses and rakeback are concerned? Should we just be pursuing high VIP status at Stars? Full Tilt sign-up bonus if we haven't done it? Other sites?

And obviously if a site like Full Tilt doesn't have enough games running, you can always fill the void with additional Stars tables.

Edit: This was meant for STT's, and assumes enough volume to achieve and maintain "Gold" status on Stars.

bluefeet
10-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Not the place to get into this stuff, sorry. I'm shipping you off to Bonuses with this. You may do well x-posting in the Affiliates/Rakeback forum as well.

JuntMonkey
10-17-2006, 02:27 PM
This was moved from the STT forum, that is what this applies to.

cha59
10-17-2006, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This was moved from the STT forum, that is what this applies to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefeet is just sore because his avatar bird has to wear Joe Mauer sideburns and a Twins uniform for a few more days /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Play where you like playing. Stars has good deals for Gold Stars and the rake deals are good. Other sites offer rakeback cash deals that might be a bit better deal for medium buyin/volume guys.

Stars has more players than other sites. If you play 12345216 tables at once, playing them all at Stars is probably better than splitting them between 2 or 3 sites because playing at different sites with different software and blind structures in the same set can potentially throw you off of your "A" game.

JuntMonkey
10-17-2006, 08:28 PM
So your thinking is there's not much difference? The only thing is that I feel I should go for Full Tilt's signup bonus with rakeback, as that supposedly amounts to 75% or more in rakeback on SNG's.

billxo1b
10-17-2006, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So your thinking is there's not much difference? The only thing is that I feel I should go for Full Tilt's signup bonus with rakeback, as that supposedly amounts to 75% or more in rakeback on SNG's.

[/ QUOTE ]

more like 55% after all the deductions

WiSeIVIaN
10-17-2006, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more like 57% before all the deductions

[/ QUOTE ]

WiSeIVIaN
10-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Tribeca perhaps.