PDA

View Full Version : South Africa may legalize online gambling soon

Kevmath
10-17-2006, 02:02 PM
It's a couple days old, but the article can be found here. (http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleid=286693&area=/insight/insight__national/)

Barrin6
10-17-2006, 02:29 PM
People live in Africa?

aucu
10-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Good news, Africa is now more advanced than the USA

Ron Burgundy
10-17-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm looking forward to getting lots of emails offering me a big % of the profits in a poker website in exchange for a $20K loan.

rando
10-17-2006, 03:03 PM
lol @ the loan emails. Now that all my family have died sixty times over in the great superhighway crash in Nairobi, I need a new business opportunity to keep my mind off the grief, and to spend these countless millions they transferred to me for giving them by bank account and routing numbers.

Ron Burgundy
10-17-2006, 03:21 PM
I will also give you much rakeback sir! You can't lose!

adanthar
10-17-2006, 03:25 PM
3 article titles from the Johannesburg Times a few years ago:

Day 1: "Three headless bodies found in river"
Day 2: "Several severed heads found in river"
Day 3: "Heads and bodies do not match, says coroner"

...yeah

ericicecream
10-17-2006, 03:27 PM
You're thinking of Nigeria. South Africa is a pretty developed country with at least some political clout throughout the world. This can only be a good thing.

Ron Burgundy
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're thinking of Nigeria. South Africa is a pretty developed country with at least some political clout throughout the world. This can only be a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party pooper. Pooping all over my jokes. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ron Burgundy
10-17-2006, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3 article titles from the Johannesburg Times a few years ago:

Day 1: "Three headless bodies found in river"
Day 2: "Several severed heads found in river"
Day 3: "Heads and bodies do not match, says coroner"

...yeah

[/ QUOTE ]

Day 4: "Murderer says his victims were responsible for cracking his aces."

Barrin6
10-17-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't know if you guys know this, but U.S don't give a [censored] about africa, because they are black. Don't you hear about the AIDS epidemic or the civil wars? Yea no one does cause the america doesn't care. Unless they are white christian people who are in the upper class that are in trouble, then there will be media coverage.

9LIVES
10-17-2006, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you guys know this, but U.S don't give a [censored] about africa, because they are black. Don't you hear about the AIDS epidemic or the civil wars? Yea no one does cause the america doesn't care. Unless they are white christian people who are in the upper class that are in trouble, then there will be media coverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir, are a dolt.

The US has given $15 Billion to Africa for AIDS, and another $1.5 Billion to fight and treat Malaria.

By comparison, the US Government has only spent $10 Billion since 2000 on domestic research and treatment of HIV/AIDS.

It's not that Americans don't care about Africans...it's that an inordinate number of Africans don't care enough about themselves to apply what they are taught, despite the inevitable outcome and mortal consequences.

callme
10-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Everybody who compares South Africa with Africa has no clue - this is as diffrent as North America and South America.

The only problem with SA is the high crime rate - else its a very nice developed country to live in.

MobBarley
10-17-2006, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir, are a dolt.

The US has given $15 Billion to Africa for AIDS, and another $1.5 Billion to fight and treat Malaria.

By comparison, the US Government has only spent $10 Billion since 2000 on domestic research and treatment of HIV/AIDS.

It's not that Americans don't care about Africans...it's that an inordinate number of Africans don't care enough about themselves to apply what they are taught, despite the inevitable outcome and mortal consequences.

[/ QUOTE ]
WELL PUT!!!

AndyH69
10-17-2006, 05:13 PM
thanks for posting this Kevmath - very interesting

2461Badugi
10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

South Africa: full of rich Christian white people.

HumanACtor
10-17-2006, 05:51 PM
You cant catch AIDS over the internet, right?

whitepotatoe
10-17-2006, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You cant catch AIDS over the internet, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you're using anti-virus protection, you'll be fine. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

donkeylove
10-17-2006, 11:41 PM
now all they have to do is go back to apartheid and it will be a hell of a nice place to visit......just joking of course

ericicecream
10-17-2006, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party pooper. Pooping all over my jokes. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry