PDA

View Full Version : sunshine bingo - money stuck on this 'site'

cvpoker
10-17-2006, 01:48 PM
i whored some bingo sites and made a few hundred

then i bough tin ion sunshine bingo which has the same rules and the other sites i played but is on a diff network.

the site is a total scam abd they have no email support only live support with one person availible who wont tell u anything

so how can i cashout my own money without wagering 12k in bingo which would lose my 100$ 99/99% of the time

also i dont even get a bonus as i opted out of it so i could cashout

its been 2 weeks and all live support will tell me is that i can not cashout until i wager 12k and that they have no email or phone numbers

any ideas or is this scam site abel to get screw over anyone who finds this site

christo

MrBlueNose
10-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Why do you have to wager the 12k?

Also I did have some problems with sunshine too, and I found their support to be lacking, but my affiliate managed to take care of the problems and I got the bonuses I was meant to.

cvpoker
10-17-2006, 07:32 PM
i have no clue thats just what support says, although the site says 300$ (3 times)

what affiliate did u use? mine says he cannot help me, and wont answer my emails, looks like its just a sunshine site that looked to be someone else but is not.

so i think i am screwed, 100$ lost with zero chance of getting anything back

MrBlueNose
10-17-2006, 08:12 PM
That sucks about your affiliate. I went through http://www.internetbingozone.com when I got their strategy guide linked in another post. You dont have zero chance of getting it back...but very little prolly /images/graemlins/smile.gif have to get lucky. Not sure what to do if support can't help. I'll pm you my affiliates e-mail addy just in case he can help.