PDA

View Full Version : Cryptos sites are not working (non-us)

Ray Of Light
10-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Hey everyone,

I am having trouble logging into my cyrpto accounts.

I believe the problem lies in my being unable to alter my internet security options (in internet explorer).

I last played at Sun poker on Friday, and everything was fine. Then on sat (?) the was yet another bloody microsoft windows automatic update /images/graemlins/mad.gif, and now all of my crypto accounts (will hill, sun poker, totalbet), although they open up, won't allow me to actually log in and play.

I had a similar problem a couple of months ago, and there was a thread in twoplustwo back then explaining how to solve it, but I can't find it using search.

I have been trying to alter the internet security options to medium low for the past hour, and it is just not happening. I am no computer whizz, so I am at the end of my rope here...

Could someone please help me! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

grando
10-17-2006, 09:37 AM
I had this problem - and it had to do with Flash

Ray Of Light
10-17-2006, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had this problem - and it had to do with Flash

[/ QUOTE ]

So what do I do? Do I uninstall flash, then reinstall it?

Ray Of Light
10-17-2006, 10:10 AM
I've got it sorted...

I visited www.adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com), downloaded their adobe flash uninstaller, and then uninstalled adobe flash from my computer.

I then restarted my computer, installed adobe flash back onto my computer and hey presto... Problem solved! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif