PDA

View Full Version : FM Ylon Schwartz

Simon Gravel
10-16-2006, 12:07 AM
FIDE chess master Ylon Schwartz has turned into a pretty good poker player. I would like to interview him for a poker column in La Presse (cyberpresse.ca). I met Ylon a few years ago but have currently no way to contact him.
Next Sunday, there will be an interview with TJ Cloutier.
514-840-7248
sgravel@lapresse.ca

Temp Hutter
10-16-2006, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FIDE chess master Ylon Schwartz has turned into a pretty good poker player. I would like to interview him for a poker column in La Presse (cyberpresse.ca). I met Ylon a few years ago but have currently no way to contact him.
514-840-7248
sgravel@lapresse.ca

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I go to AC I see him so I would look there.

Gamblor
10-18-2006, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
514-840-7248
sgravel@lapresse.ca

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I go to AC I see him so I would look there.

[/ QUOTE ]

who the hell spells ilan OR alon this way?

Yuv
10-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Could be Eilon. I always wondered the same.

Simon Gravel
10-19-2006, 01:21 AM
The spelling of his first name is right.
Thanks Temp, but I live in Montreal and can not go to Atlantic City right now.
I just need to interview the guy on the phone for 20 minutes. It won't hurt. He knows me, he spent an evening in my place a few years ago. I brought him to a party...

curtains
10-19-2006, 02:18 AM
You are trying pretty hard to reach him huh. Ive already talked to him on the Internet Chess Club about it, so if you don't hear from him it's because he for some reason or another doesn't want to be interviewed or just has other things to do.

Simon Gravel
10-20-2006, 01:46 AM
You dam right I'm trying hard and that's my way and the reason I'm publishing and exclusive interview with T.J. Cloutier on Sunday. La Presse has more than 200 000 readers, tomorrow is numero uno of our 123rd year. Ylon would make a great interview and if he's not interested he can tell me himself. Thanks for your help anyway.